Chapter 3: The Life of Seven

[Honey Lemon's Condo]

Honey Lemon was just sorting out her clothes, getting organized as possible, she move to a bigger place for her work and clothes as she is picky with outfits she wanted to wear from occasions.

She carry a box full of shoes, heading to the next room where she place her walk in closet. While she walk across, she suddenly stumbled her feet and landed beside the

"Shoot"HL whispers to herself, quickly grabbing the picture frame that has been cracked.

It was a picture of Tadashi that she kept since his death...

Her cellphone rang, She check who is calling, it was Wasabi.

"Hi Wasabi what's up?"HL asks.

"Hey Fred and I are going out, wanna come along?"

"Sure. Where to?"

"A little fair"

"Ok I'll be ready!"

[Family Room]

Hiro was sitting on the left side of the couch while Cora relax on the right side, both are watching scary movies called "Lights Out".

"I'm not amused"Cora mumbles"it's not scary".

"Oh c'mon Sis, it was scary when it was release"Hiro retorts, showing her the DVD cover.

"Yeah that was like almost a decade ago and look at you still watching it in 2024"Cora shrugs, snatching the DVD cover from Hiro's hand.

"Still"Hiro smirks.

Cora playfully kick his right arm"ow stop that"Hiro said defensively.

"Still a dorky bro"Cora laughs.

"Oh shut up".

"Finally. You got your vocabulary right"Cora teases.

Hiro stung his tongue at her.

Right after the movie Cora stand up stretch and yawn"I'm gonna go to bed"she walk up to their room tiredly climbing the stairs.

"Night Sis!"Hiro calls out.

"Night! Don't stay up late!"Cora said, knowing he'll stay up.

"Hey! It's Friday! Remember"Hiro laughs.

Middle of the night Cora took a peek at Hiro see if he's actually sleeping. She took a glance of him snoring, with a bowl of popcorn on his side, He was watching Insidious chapter 3. She tip toe out of the room, carefully grab the Megabot and quietly go out the door.

It was one of those days that she needs to let out stress, so when she heard that Hiro was a Bot Fighter before, so she decided to try it out, it sometimes remind of her previous training.

When she found a dark alley fill with Bot Fighters but she wore a good that covers her identity. If there's a video game of Bot Fight its real in reality.

"Whose up to face Yama!"said the same Eye Patch woman. Cora heard about Yama, he was a target before.

"I'll try"Cora spoke through the crowd.