Chapter 10: Stubborn Team

"Wow that was awesome story!"Fred claps"should make a comic book about it".

"Thanks"Cora smile.

"Hey I gotta ask what happen to Ebon"Wasabi quoted.

"He vanished, we don't know where he went off to"Cora exclaim, getting up from her seat.

"Do you think?"Gogo said.

"No, he was a best assist to His Eminence, he wouldn't"Cora shakes her head"Kioshi's watches my back and I watch his".

"So how'd you know Hiro was your best friend?"Fred ask.

"Head concussion, both of us remember our names. We were Bestfriends what our mind says I quoted and I guess it play it off on us"Cora narrow her eyes to Hiro.

"Hiro I don't seem why we should risk getting ourselves kill again"HL stated, concerning for the team's safety.

"He's a criminal okay, just the time closer we get. SunFire and This Eminence. Needs to be captured"Hiro snapped, heading to the control panel.

"Can you able to scan him?"Wasabi asked.

"I have tried multiple times, my scanners can't indicate his Diagnosis"Baymax explains.

Hiro growls"his armour is to penetrable in our scanners".

"Why not EMP?"

"EMP?!"everyone said, glancing at Fred.

"Yeah, it stops electricity from the power suit he's wearing, if it does".

"Hmm, never thought about installing that on Baymax"Hiro glaze at him.

"Just do a test run, and make it efficient to what ever armour they have and Hey! Who knows maybe we can use it against the Robots!"Honey Lemon squeal.

"For once Lemon is right, we can use it against them, it'll be a lot easily than fighting them"Gogo said, crossing her arms.

"Okay, I guess we can start fracturing them now"Hiro said, heading to his computer"but it'll take time to do the blueprints".

"Wait"Cora stands up"I have an idea".

__________________________

[San Fransokyo Police Department Agency]

"Explain it to me again?"said a local Detective that has been working with the BH7 in countless of times.

"We just need to access a highly police records of any criminals and plus some classified information"Hiro exclaimed.

"For what purpose it will serve?"

Cora moves aside by Hiro"we're locating a scientist name Doctor Von Jyu".

"Doctor is a name?"Fred said, in the the background.

"Hmm"

"He's with the organization called the Immortals"Hiro said.

"Follow me"Detective said, guiding them inside the back room.

The team went in, and Baymax couldn't fit in the door for once, so some employee pushed him behind to get in.

"I been after this case in 10 years, yet no trace of any assists that His Eminence makes. Every trace we make, it always a dead end, ever since His associates cover their tracks. Sneaky snakes".