Chapter 19: I'am Satisfied With My Care

[Inside The Ship]

"Oh my god!!!"Wasabi screams like a girl, covering his eyes.

"Woman up Wasabi we're here"Gogo hits him.

"Huh I was expecting a bunch of death machines or something"Wasabi browser the area.

"This is the closest room"Cora remarks.

"Oh"Wasabi awkwardly said"nice closet".

"Anyone alright?!"Hiro ask, looking around the room.

"I'm okay"Honey Lemon said.

"All of us are"Cora exclaimed.

"Does anyone missing anything?!"Hiro said.

"Uh no why?"Wasabi glance around himself.

Tadashi poke his head through the closest door to see if any Robotics around the area"we're clear".

"Where's Baymax?"Hiro asks, looking around the closet.

"He's right here!"Tadashi said, opening the storage room widely.

"Baymax you okay?"Tadashi asks, seeing him on the floor.

"I'm a robot I cannot be hurt"Baymax responded.

"Gez it's like a spy movie or something. Cool huh?"Fred grins, glancing around the halls.

"Fred now it's not the right time to joke around"Honey Lemon whispers.

"I know, I'm still working on that"Fred chuckles

"Let's briefly over the plan again"Hiro suggest.

"Okay, Baymax download the map of this place so, here it is"Baymax shows a hologram of it.

"Where right here, if we move straight this way and make a turn here walk up take a elevator if there's any unless he trapped it by now. By the time we get to this level we should reached the main reactor, that's where the entire ship shuts down immediately but since there is a teleporter here, we need someone to fire it up quick once we get to the reactor, Krei should be waiting for our arrival if it works completely".

"I'll go"Wasabi volunteers

"Okay that's good"Hiro nods.

"What about Him?"Cora ask.

"Oh we'll get to him also, alive though"

"Fine"Cora sighs.

"What if we can't capture him?"Wasabi ask.

"There's no escape for him now! We're gonna get Him from now on!. Besides we have to other choice. He's vulnerable without his army or his weapon"Cora exclaim.

"Remember we're doing this, for the sake of our home, for the sake of our love ones, and for the sake of ourselves"Hiro said, encouraging them"alright let's go!".

"Man I gotta tell you, an evil dude has an army of robot dudes, but how come he has a big ship anyway?"Fred asks.

Cora narrow her eyes at the big lizard"it's because he's hunger for power and world domination. Same old dream".