Chapter 9: Ebon Samurai

[Los Angas]

It was evening time in Los Angas His Eminence send us to retrieve a device chip for their secret project that I didn't even know of. I was hidden in the shadows with my partner.

"Well well well. Looks like our boy has arrive"My Partner said, standing beside me.

"And right on time"I added, watch them go by and park by the lobby.

My partner scoffed"oh now he's. Rolling down the carpet, what is this to you a-".

"Focus"I said grumbling, zooming in my binoculars for a closer look.

My partner was an eighteen years old boy, his codename was Ebon Samurai, not much about him.

"Objective is heading inside 4 guards with him, few   8 guards first floor, 9 second, 14 penthouse."I said as we went in stealthy.

We were by the side of their building getting ready to go in.

"You know"Ebon took off his helmet"we could just go on the front door?"with a sly grin. He was half Asian American, green messy hair, thin build, grey armour with green trim.[the armour of the photo]

"And we get expose"I snarl, his behaviour has been recklessly"besides I want 

"Ooh look at The Anonymous, I'm so scared of her disguiser voice in her thick skilled helmet which I know you're a girl!".

I frown which he can see"obviously, where'd you think the feminist appearances came from?".

Ebon scoffed and he went to the wall to exam it"good spot, in and out no one knows. This job is way to easy for us darling, I mean we're the best time for anything, plus gotta work in our relationship"He smirk.

I went up to him close"don't ever call me darling and we're not dating! Remember that!"I scowl angrily.

"Oh easy Anoynmous, I was joking, you know sense of humour"He sighs and puts on his helmet.

"Besides, I'm a Samurai"He stood there silent"and also a Mercenary too, I get payed and you un well, HIS daughter eh?".

"Yeah"I stared down at the ground.

"Hey?".

I shook of thinking of my Family.

"You ready?".

"Stick to the plan, and try not to show off"He nod and we went through the wall with our advance gadget.

We enter an closet which they heard two guards talking.

"You heard what happened at San Fransokyo?".

"No. What happened?".

"Well let's just say a group of-".

*knock knock*I knock the door giving them attention.

Both enter with their numb chucks, we knocked them out his their bodies with blanket on top.

"Hopefully they won't wake up to early"Ebon said.