Chapter 1: Prologue

For every age there is a time of trial. The rocks faced such a fire before they were the strength beneath our feet. The plants braved vast winds before their roots could give us life. As a Hero of considerable years, I have known only one such great ordeal. Yet the hero it created was a champion of all time. ~ Samos the Sage

In a dark place where both Heroes are doing an important mission. Not really.

"I told you Gogo I'm ready"Hiro chuckles slightly.

"Are you sure about this Hiro?"Gogo exhale.

"Babe I'm sure just tried not to let go"Hiro calms Gogo.

Gogo sigh"ok. And don't call me babe!"lights went on and the cargo door behind them open.

"Ok lovebirds! Good luck!"said a enthusiastic voice which known as Fred.

"Ok Gogo ready? 3 2 1 Go!"Hiro and Gogo jumps out of Fred's jet and they're free falling from the nice clear blue sky with bunch of fluffy cushion clouds.

"This is insane!"Gogo cries out.

"I thought you said that you jumped before!".

"I did! But not this high Hiro!"Gogo retorts.

"I thought your a Adrenaline junkie!".

"I'am!"Gogo raise her voice but Hiro couldn't hear.

Hiro laughs"Okay remember our strategy!".

Both hold hands until they got through the clouds"oh my gosh!".

"Ok now!"both let go and went on formations.

As they got out of the clouds a great skyfall view of San Fransokyo, seeing the skyscrapers, mountains, and the ocean. They could even see their houses from here.

They form up a barrel roll, tornado move, and straight up freed all.

"This is so amazing!"Gogo screams.

"I know right?! Okay 1 2 3. 4 5 6-"

"Just say it!"

7 8 9 10 pull!"both pull their line to get their parachutes out before they miss their landing point. They land safely on the cliff of the mountain which was close to death.

"Well that was fun"Hiro chuckles as he take off his helmet.

"Oh shut up"Gogo grumbles and throw the parachute backpack at Hiro.

"Ow Hey"Hiro whines.

"Hey lovebirds over?"radio went in as Fred contacted them.

"we're alright just pick us up"Hirp respond.

"Roger dodger"radio went off.

As they walk by the edge of the cliff they saw the whole city view"wow it's so beautiful"Gogo said as she takes a picture of San Fransokyo.

"Yeah it's nice, I've been here a few times"Hiro sat down on the grass staring at the city.

"I know you have"Gogo sat down and rest her head on his shoulder.