Chapter 20: Epilogue

As the ship exploded across the ocean water, just a tumble at the city, no sudden damages except the beaches are cover with parts, no casualties, only one casualty.

Hiro got up from the beach that protected him, along with Baymax that was immediately shut down his rocket boosters.

"Baymax?!"Hiro coughs, taking off his helmet.

"I'am fine, my whole suit is immediate shut down"Baymax respond.

"Is everyone alright!"Tadashi said coughing from the smoke as the dust clears.

"Fine!"

"Good!"

"Great!"

The team start running to see if the ship was really destroyed, as the smoke clears it was a wreckage on the ocean, luckily the city wasn't destroyed with it.

Honey Lemon cries on Tadashi's shoulder, Wasabi took off his visor, Fred opens his hood feeling an I don't know feeling.

Hiro and Baymax start wandering by the shore seeing the crash site.

"I shall scan for injuries"Baymax scans Hiro"no sudden injuries".

Hiro nods, wiping off the dust, seeing a horrifying ocean as the ship was a wreckage.

"Cora?! Can you hear me?! Cora?! Do you read?!"Hiro recalls on the channel no sudden voice just a static sound.

"In SFNH, Big Hero seven has strucked down The most powerful crime organization in the world. The Immortals, with an unexpected help from SunFire whom claims to be Tadashi Hamada that survived the fire incident years ago. Hiro Hamada said that they brain washed him to be an a enforcer for His Eminence organization, stay tune for further information".

"Make sure to search the whole area, I want to know if there's any survivors out there!"The General commands.

[Fred's Mansion]

With everyone resting from destroying the Immortals death machine and saving everyone, Fred's talking to Stan Lee, Wasabi's inspecting out his armour, Honey Lemon's with Tadashi cuddling with him still sorrow, Li's wants to be alone for awhile, Leo's still shocked.

As the General came upon them.

"Any luck?"Hiro ask, hoping for any news.

"I'm sorry Hiro, we couldn't find survivors. I'm sorry"The General bows his head and left.

Hiro face went to shock that this is impossible to happened to them again.

As the funeral went by, a whole full service of the respective funeral that a hero will have.

Everyone was at the cemetery, pouring raining, umbrellas hook opened, Hiro looking down at the grave with Tadashi and Aunt Cass.

As a day went past Gogo went to search for Hiro at the cafe but he wasn't there, but she checked at the HQ, but wasn't there at all. One last place he can be at.

[Hamada Residences]

Gogo checks out the place seeing half way done of renovating She saw Hiro sitting on the bench by the pond, holding his necklace in his hand.