Chapter 8: Adrenalized Speed

"Well, I think the first phase went splendid, won't you agree Doctor?"

"Of course Your Eminence, the project was a success but forgiven my complaint, we haven't seen him fighting the BH7 yet?"Von Jyu writes down his IPad S.

"Not quite yet Doctor, it's his decision to be made, when the time is right, we can move to the final phase of our plan"

"Yes Your Eminence".

"And Doctor I need you to be at the compound near the Downtown San Fransokyo, retrieve the remain work we got in stored"His Eminence exclaimed.

"Right, it'll be done"Doctor Von Jyu bows and left.

[Gogo's Apartment]

Gogo just got out from work, She crash out on her couch to finally relax. Gogo decides to video chat her parents, as she waited for them to answer.

"Hey Omma, Hey Appa"Gogo smiles, waving at them.

Her mother is similar to Gogo but older with chopsticks behind her head, long purple dress And her father has a moustache, shave cut, and a Japanese sensei outfit that is green.

"Hey little Leiko, how's it been?"Appa greets.

"It's been good, how bout yours?"Gogo asks.

"We've been fine dear, we're just about to head out to the show"Omma replies,

"So what did the man says?"Appa ask

"He says yes, he wanted to meet yous"

"Oh that's wonderful dear, so what day you'll come by?"Omma grins, a little excited to hear.

"Not sure when, we been busy a lot lately"Gogo sighs.

"Is something bothering you?"Appa asks, concerning his daughter.

"Sort of, we got a case that is a threat to the city, and it's not Yokai or the other villains I mentioned before, this one is different"Gogo exclaimed.

"Really?"

"Yes, he called himself SunFire. He works with the Immortals"Gogo explains.

"Explain to me what's this organization called The Immortals?"Appa ask.

"The Immortals, they're strong, vicious, nothing but a army of robots that I encountered. Their leader is some kind of a old creep who won't leave Hiro's family".

"Hmm, very interesting. Whose this leader?"

"He called himself His Eminence"Gogo shrugs at the name.

Appa scoffed"at least it's not the emperor".

""But be careful dear"Omma said, in a concerning manner.

"I will and hey I ain't afraid of anything"Gogo grins.

"We know you aren't sweetheart"Appa said.

"Anyways I gotta go, so I'll call back when we're leaving"Gogo waves at them and a blow kiss.

"Okay dear stay safe, love you"Omma waves back, smiling.