Chapter 2: Gummybears Addiction

[Lucky Cat Cafe]
Beyond the city there was a small cafe that is becoming popular, posts about the cake being delight, cupcakes being sweethearts, donuts being mouthful of sweet, and muffins being crumbs.

Hiro walks inside tiredly"Hi Aunt Cass"he groan walking pass her.

"Hello Miss Cass"Baymax waves in motion since he's a robot.

"Hi sweetie, Hi Baymax long day?"Aunt Cass puts away her note pad.

"Yup"Hiro replied and head upstairs to the living room.

Hiro crash landed on the couch, then Mochi shows up beside him purring at the young adult genius.

"Hey Mochi"said Hiro as he pets Mochi, feeling his fur.

"I'll be recharging in my station"Baymax went to Hiro's room, taking step by step up the stairs.

Hiro heard the back door open and footsteps coming up. Sometimes he thought its Tadashi or Cora.

"Hey Cora"Hiro waves lazily.

"Hi Hiro, long day?".

Hiro sigh"yup".

Cora nods and went up to their room. Cora use Tadashi's former room which she gets privacy.

"Hello Cora"Baymax waves.

"Hi Buddy"Cora crash out on her soft cozy bed.

"I detect stress, what's seems to be the problem?"Baymax asks, stepping out of his charge pad.

"It's nothing really"Cora mumbles on her pillow.

"I will scan for further injuries"Baymax recalls.

"W-w-wait what?!"Cora tried to escape the scan by rolling on the side bed.

"Scan complete"Baymax

Cora lands on the floor"ow".

Baymax walks closer to try to help her up but Cora refuse for his assistant"you have fallen".

"No kidding"Cora murmur"but I'm fine though".

"On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"Baymax stated.

"Eight"Cora said sarcastically.

Cora gets up and walk to Hiro's chair about to turn on his computer.

Hiro sprint to the room"you okay?".

"Hiro I'm fine, I'm just trying to escape Baymax's scanning death ray".

Hiro rolls his eyes"I think I remember doing that too, I end up in the corner of my bed plus my action figures ends up falling on me".

Cora laughs"I wish I was there!".

"You could Cora"Baymax said.

Cora looks at Baymax dumbfounded"what?".

"I record a video of Hiro's first accident for proof of injuries, I shall let you see it".