Chapter 18: Immortals Rising

Police Officer cruisers dispatch towards the Ship.

"You think you won! You think you can forget about me! Well if I'm going down! I'm taking you all with me!!".

"Oh snapped!"Hiro groans.

"What's going on?!"Honey Lemon screams.

"His Eminence must've decider to come to us!"Cora said.

"What are we gonna do now?!Wasabi ask as he duck down from the table

"Change of plans! We're going in!"Hiro commands.

[Military Base]

"Sir! The unidentified ship is approaching by the bridge!".

"Get all pilots in the air as possible and evacuated the civilians!".

"Sir yes sir!".

[Krei Industries]

"Why you kids always come over here?!"Krei said, looking up and down.

"Oh c'mon don't treat your Nephew like that"Hiro smirk"I seen you hanging out with our Aunt. Unlike last time".

"I don't know what you talking about"Krei took a quick glance at Aunt Cass and Mochi on her grasp"and I lost two buildings of this already!"

"Oh don't be a whiner Partner just let us in!"Hiro snapped, a giant ship at the background sounds okay.

The door was open as they went inside to Krei's basement facility.

"Hiro! I've evacuated my employees and your here with-"

"Heh hey Krei"Tadashi smiles.

"Tadashi I thought-"

"I'll explain later, look we need the portal right now, absolute right now instant teleportation!"Hiro exclaimed.

"Well it's almost ready we just needed to test it"Krei shrugs, running the schematics of the prototype.

"Let's prep it, the ship is hovering above the city and I don't know The Immortals will start attacking"Cora said, unlocking the surveillance cameras to be sure that the Immortal ship is not heading this way to their location.

"Look Hiro I'm not hundred percent sure this will work"Krei exclaimed.

"I know, that's why we need to do it".

"But what about the sale of yours? Your future?".

Hiro took a glance at Gogo who is readying up her gear"just survive somehow".

As Krei opens up the door for the safe keeping of the portal, Krei runs every system checks efficiently.

Everyone was gearing up, double checking their equipment, making sure their coms are functioning right. Hiro then check his family picture, knowing if something goes wrong.

"You sure this well work?"Tadashi asks, leaning against the rail where Hiro is staring at the portal.

"Bro it'll work I helped Krei to make it stable just trust me"Tadashi nods.