Chapter 4: Serenity Date

[Lucky Cat Cafe]

Next day in the afternoon time Hiro stood there staring at the computer screen thinking really hard what to do today, he has a date with Gogo this evening and he'd got everything set to go.

Hiro though it'll be the time to find a place for himself and Gogo as a surprise for her to know. But Hiro felt bad leaving Aunt Cass, Mochi, and Cora alone, unless Baymax can stay with them to be in contact if something happens in any situation goes on.

Hiro was dressing in a tuxedo, glazing the mirror as trying to fix his tie, Aunt Cass knock on the side stair case.

"So how's that talk with Cora?"Aunt Cass asks, murmuring.

"Good, She was in a bad position. She still doesn't except to be one of us"Hiro struggles to fix his tie"but she felt sorry for yelling at you, she's at the garage finishing up her project. Don't worry she'll talk to you"Hiro fixes his tie putting it straight.

"And we're your going?"Aunt Cass smile, seeing Hiro in a tuxedo.

"Me I'am going on a date"Hiro grabs a pair of roses in his grasp.

"Aw, Gogo well love it. Maybe".

"Does Gogo ever like flowers?"Hiro ask.

"I don't know, but try it out. I'm sure she'll love, oh and try to flirt"Aunt Cass wink, going to the living room.

Hiro chuckles"okay, see later".

Hiro went to his new car that was gifted to him by Alistair Krei"thanks Krei"He said patting his car hood.

Hiro honks the horn to gain attention to Gogo who is waiting, She's wearing a blue dress, it's unusual for to wear a outfit of her taste but since she's growing up and becoming a woman she is.

She enter the vehicle"hey Hiro"

"Hey, so let's go"Hiro drove off to the restaurant that they're going to have dinner.

"So this new restaurant is it good?"Gogo asks, checking her purse.

Hiro hesitate to look at her appearance and that purse"yeah, I heard its good, it's a five star restaurant".

"Oh, what's it called?"

"Wong su"

"Cool"

As they got there they made reservations already.

"This place is so exquisite"Gogo glaze around the five star restaurant.

"Not as exquisite as you"Hiro winks.

"Awww"Gogo blushes.

"Since when'd you start flirting Hiro?"Gogo smirk at the adorable adult.

"Well....Li taught me and Fred"Hiro answered.

"Really?"Gogo raise her eyebrow.

"Really really"Hiro commented.

"So how'd you dealt with your sister? Did she said anything?"

"We talked, about feelings and her past"Hiro sigh"it's hard for her".