Chapter 6: Just A Few Steps Ahead

[Garage]

Meanwhile with Hiro taking a little nap at his garage while Gogo chills at the couch watching tv, hearing Hiro snores is pretty cute to her. She doesn't want to be a creep but to watch him sleep, putting a smile on her face.

"Hey geniuseake  up and Adam!"Gogo hits Hiro's leg causing him to fall off his chair.

"Why would you do that?!"

"Because I'm the boss"

"Your not the boss"

"To you Honey"Gogo sneers at him.

Hiro scoffed"yes dear"getting up from the floor and to his chair.

"We got a meeting with Krei tomorrow and your having a beauty sleep"Gogo exclaim, seeing Hiro's soda and a bag of chips.

"Well I'm tired from earlier and it's 1:07am"Hiro mumbles, getting back to his sleeping position on his chair"and I need a little shut eye before the meeting".

"Your eating and sleeping"Gogo mumbles.

"That's life babe"Hiro yawns"that's life".

Gogo chuckles"well I'm gonna go at home  and be ready tomorrow and Wasabi we'll be dropping us off".

"Okay I'll get ready too I guess".

Hiro gets up took a long stretch and yawn. He went up to Baymax's station activating him.

"Hello I'am Baymax your personal health care companion. What's seems to be the problem Hiro?"Baymax blinks twice.

"Nothing just want to chat".

"I'm program to chat Hiro, let's chat about your healthy"Baymax point to his junk food mess.

"Oh boy"Hiro mumbles.

[Morning]

As the young couple got stuck in traffic in centre town.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe we missed the movie last night"Cora grumbles in her seat.

"Hey it wasn't my fault that I couldn't get there faster"Li whines.

"Good thing I bought tickets online because I didn't bought them last time"

"If it's AVX, it must be good"Cora exclaim, opening up the mirror above her.

"Good thing your brother have led you sleep in my Place"Li smirk.

"You sleep on the couch!"Cora retorts, laughing.

"Still"Li said.

Cora sigh"Babe should I Cut My Ends?"staring at herself on the top mirror by the passenger seat.

Li raise his eyebrow"why would you think of that, your beautiful just he say you are".

"Yes I know I just feel like I should do a quick makeover"Cora strays her hair.

"If that's what you want, if it makes you happy I'm happy".

"Li, you use to do martial arts correct?"