Chapter 14: SunFire

"C'mon you psychopath Scientist! You can't hide it forever!"Zaan slams his hands on the table.

"Please don't be violently against me, after all I'm just innocent"Von Jyru smirks.

"You're not innocent, your with The Immortals, the most vicious criminals that I can possible imagine"Zaan then sat down.

"I understand your concern, His Eminence is most wise. He completes his requests efficiently and professional. My Master has been in the Great War with the Souths, I'm sure you've heard the tragedy?".

"That doesn't matter, what matters is the lives of these people, tell what is his plan?!"Zaan glares.

"You should know about it now, we've planned this a long time ago, we just need pawns to make the first move such as the Hamadas".

"Is they're just pawns to Him?".

"Correct, for His plan to work, Tje Anonymous was just nothing, including SunFire. The plan is following in order, the weapon is ready and so should you and I".

Zaan gets up immediately and head out"we need to contact BH7 about this, The Immortals are following up their plan".

"Sir BH7 is on hold now, they're at the stadium".

"Stadium?".

Suddenly a loud blast came upon the interrogation room"what was that?!"..

Zaan runs in and saw something horribly the Doctor was gone but there were something on the ground that cause the problem.

[Stadium of San Fransokyo]

SunFire and Dronicle their new Robotic S1 is their replacement of Robotic One that was destroyed from Krei's building. Thai one has aluminum colour with green lights showing.

SunFire and Dronicle walks casual to the stadium of San Fransokyo, searching for their enemies as they said they'll meet them. Finally they spot them above the seats watching them.

"Got our invitation"Hiro said smirking.

Dronicle chuckles evilly"Hiro and The Anonymous or should I say Cora. We couldn't resist coming do we SunFire?".

"Yes"SunFire nods.

"Well I guess you didn't bring along your friends good"Dronicle laughs.

"You bet"Cora said, crossing her arms.

"Well look at that, all of us are in one place again, this where we end you of course"Dronicle sneers.

"Listen SunFire, I know what happen to you, I know who you are"Hiro said deeply manner.

SunFire shrugged"you don't know me!".

"SunFire won't listen to you, he's consume with the power we're having. Too bad we have no choice but to destroy you Hamadas for good and next will be your nice Aunt!".

"I was afraid you might say, now!"Hiro yells out to Baymax to activate the shield barrier around the stadium to make a blue dime of energy.

"What do you know...no escape"Cora smirks.

"You will feel death!"Dronicle shot out his laser gun at them including SunFire with his needles.