We'll be fine

Start bij het begin

"You just what Jungkook!?"

"She called me crazy!, I-I always hear them, the-they said I killed my baby, I didn't, no, it's not my fault, it's not" his voice started to become like a whisper, hands on his hair a he looked awfully frustrated, "I swear I didn't do it, they keep on blaming me, th-they thought I couldn't hear them, they're all liars" he continued, his expression turned different as his eyebrows creased once he looked up to Taehyung, "You!, you probably thought I'm crazy too, don't you?, you believed on them, you probably blame me for-", "Stop it Jungkook!" Taehyung cut him off, but the younger male still continued "Why!?...I swear I did know anything about it, I- I would never do such a thing."

"I know, I know my baby is still alive, I can still feel her, she's alive, here" his hands were on his chest and Taehyung couldn't stand it anymore, "I said stop it Jungkook!, stop it!, the baby is dead!, you can't do anything anymore so stop all these nonsense!!, it's our fault! not only yours, not only mine! So if you won't stop being like this then I don't have a choice but to bring you to a mental institution until you recover!!" he angrily said, both hands holding on the youngers shoulders, "so stop it" he repeated as the younger started to sob, "Y-you don't understand me, y-you, I hate you!, I'm so sick and tired of you!."

And that's when he ran away.

~~

Taehyung was stunned at the moment until all of it processed inside his head, he was wrong, he did wrong again, he should be there to understand Jungkooks situation, not shout on him. He stood up and went to find the other outside, he frustratedly brushed his hair back and began to shout Jungkooks name under the dark night, "Jungkook!!" he called, he kept running and running as he contacts the police, he called again.

"No! Don't touch me! Let me go!" that voice was familiar, Taehyung thought as he followed it, "Help!" and there was it again, another howl as his heart started to beat faster and faster, time is clicking, father clock is running, alarmed as another voice was heard until he found it, his blood boiled at a sight of a drunk male hovering his Jungkook, no one was around as it was too late, Jungkook begged for mercy as the man continued to touch every bit of his bare thighs, he was pointing a knife on the youngers neck, Taehyung wanted to vomit.

But it wasn't the right time for that now, so he threw a punch on the other, followed by another, and another until he choked on his own blood, the police arrived and got the man arrested, everything was happening so fast, but it was tragic, no one would ever want to remember this night again.

Taehyung came running to Jungkooks weak body lying on the ground, his shirt were teared apart and his bottom was exposed, his nearly naked body was a mess, there were scratches on his arms and bruise on his wrists, hickeys didn't seemed unnoticed as Taehyungs blood continued on boiling, Jungkook was shaking, so he grabbed every remaining piece of clothing on the ground and manageed to dress the younger up before carrying him bridal style to their home.

He didn't bother getting a help from the police to bring them home, because for now it's hard to trust people.

~~

"Oh my gosh what happened!?" and there was it again, they got surrounded by their servants asking for another stupid question, he felt Jungkooks body stiffen as he began to feel uncomfortable "Move away" he ordered, "but is there anything we can-", "Move away or you're all fired!" he shouted that made all of them shocked and still followed anyway.

Taehyung ran upstairs still carrying Jungkook, the younger still continued to sob as he let him sit on the edge of their bed, he kept om punching the wall to let his anger out, but hearing Jungkooks sobs getting louder made his heart weak, he kneeled in front of him, grabbing him by his jawline as he scanned the younger boys face, still scared as he could ever be.

He then carried the other once again to the bathroom, slowly taking all of Jungkooks clothes and placed him down on the tub full of warm water, he cleaned every part where the filthy hand touched the youngers skin, but he knew it wasn't enough, if only he could clean the youngers mind, if only he knows how to, "Shh shh, stop crying, stop crying, I'm here" he said in a soothing voice, his hands drawing circles on the youngers back gently to calm him down, Jungkook cried and hugged Taehyungs body closer to him, as the older male didn't bother getting his shirt wet at the moment.

~~

The moment was calm, Jungkooks angelic sleeping face glowed under the dark and shining stars, he felt the youngers arms tightened his grip on him, as he gently played with the youngers hair, gladly it helped Jungkook fall asleep so easily, "Don't worry, we'll be fine"

______________________________________

Nan/N Hi :)

Typos and errors may be found, I'll edit it next time 💕💕