I can't

"I'm sorry"

That's the only word that escaped from Taehyungs mouth, short yet it torn Jungkooks heart into tiny little pieces, his heart was like a broken glass, every piece you pick up is impossible to unharm you, but the pain still wasn't enough to fix everything. He wanted to give up, but his love is too deep he didn't know how to stop, so he let go of Taehyung, hoping that tomorrow, everything will go back to where it is.

He stood up without sparing a glance on Taehyung, letting all his sobs out as he made his way to the door to take his leave, his visions were blurred as his shedding tears covered his eyes, but he knows where to go "Taegguk" he mumbled eyes on the familiar door of the house which is Taegguks room, he didn't care if he'll look like a mess in front of his daughter, once he reached Taegguks room he never saw a single sign of her, even through her open closet and bathroom, he decided to go downstairs, calling all the people inside the house asking if someone saw Taegguk, but no one did, and that's when he started to panic. He didn't think twice to run around the house, entering all the rooms while calling for his child.

Taehyung was sat on the bed, hands on his head as he tried to prevent himself from crying, he was such a coward for not realizing Jungkooks worth, he knew remembering everything from the past doesn't really matter, because Hoseok already told him the truth. But he's a confused man, he didn't know how to choose between the two of them, and to be honest he didn't know if he truly loves Hoseok, but there's this side of him that wants to return the second life Hoseok gave him, but being with Jungkook is different, yet he couldn't predict his true feelings for him, and remembering everything is his only way to guide him to do the right thing. But he's scared, that what if everything will go wrong again?, he didn't want to be alone.

He let out a frustrated sigh as he washed his face with his hands, what should he do now?, he's going to have two sons with Hoseok, he was so near to making up his decisions, that he's slowly accepting the fact that he should to choose Jungkook, but when he knew about the pregnancy a while ago, it's like he was out of himself that time, how will he be able to explain this to Jungkook?. He's done enough of hurting the younger, he doesn't deserve all those heartbreaks and desperations, he's such a coward for making him cry, the only person who only did is to sacrifice everything just for him, who only did is to love him. Maybe Jungkook is right, he deserves to be alone, and maybe everyone is right, he should've just died.

And so he cried with a heavy heart, burying his face as he hugged his knees closer, "I'm sorry" he kept repeating those words all over and over again. "Taegguk!!!" he shot his head up as he heard Jungkooks voice, he stood up, worried that something happened to the both of them, once he opened the door he heard panicking voices from downstairs, calling the same name all over and over again, he then noticed Jungkook running around, banging the doors of each room he enters.

He tried to run after him, as Jungkook on the other hand still continued to search, "Taegguk, where are you?, please come out now, p-play time is over" he was at the verge of breaking down but he still tried to fight his energy, all their servants noticed the youngers condition that made them even more worried. Taehyung held the youngers shoulders, as Jungkook turned around to meet his gaze, "What happened? where is Taegguk?" he asked worriedly, "T-Taegguk, she, she-...No, we have to find her!" And without any more words, he scurried away from Taehyungs grasp and ran outside the house.

"You all are useless!!" Taehyung once again heard Jungkook shout, but this time, he was shouting at the guards for their bad securities, he must have asked them already if they saw Taegguk leaving the mansion, but no one answered, and instead of being frightened, they were all worried. "Jungkook" He hugged the younger from the back, trying to calm the other as he soothed him, "Shh shh, calm down" "No, let me go! I won't calm down until I find her!!" he was traumatized. Taehyung tightened the hug as he draw circles to his back, "We'll find her, we'll find he, but please, I need you to calm down" he said and brought Jungkooks head closer to his chest.

And then Jungkook looked up, eyes were red and swollen from crying as he shook his head, "N-No, y-you don't understand, she's somewhere out there all alone, w-what if something might ha-happen to her?, what if sh-she's lost?, I need to find her, she n-needs me. please let me g-go" he said as Taehyung felt Jungkooks body slowly weakening under his touch, "P-please I-I have to find her, I can't lose her too" And then he passed out.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Nan/N just a short update. guess I won't often update anymore when school starts already, (It starts on Monday btw, PH time). im not ready yeeeeeeet.

Typos and errors might be found. You're free to ask me questions on the comment box, I'll try my best to answer them all. (I was thinking of doing a Q&A but this is much easier)

Teaser: Taehyung will remember soon :) don't worry