Goodnight Kiss

"Much Better" Taehyung said once he pulled away, his breath was felt against my lips that sent chills down my spine, I couldn't speak, I didn't know how to react, he just kept the eye contact as if waiting for me to say something, his gaze is slowly melting my whole existence, I felt like being eaten by the ground and I couldn't move. What should I do?, Kiss him back? tell him that I liked it?, my heart kept on insisting me to do it, but I just can't, I didn't want to ruin this beautiful day, so I just looked away and finished eating my Ice cream, I heard him sigh, my heart is beating too fast, Taehyung, do you feel the same way too?.

The whole time we were together as a family went on, though this is the first time I'd be able to be with them, I still kept a distance, I didn't want to rush everything nor Taehyung, maybe he just did that because he's confused, and probably if I asked him about it he'll just give me worthless reasons. I didn't want him to be upset again, now that we're having such a great time with our daughter. I just hoped that kiss meant something for him, maybe just a little bit is enough. Because to be honest, It really meant the whole world for me, and just a single kiss I didn't know it could turn my world upside down.

"Jungkook" that is the third time he tried to call out for me, but I just pretended that I couldn't hear him because I was out of thought, I then felt someone grabbing the hem of my shirt, it was Taegguk and she really looked worried, "Yes, baby?" I asked and she just pointed at her dad saying that he was calling for me. I didn't had the choice but to look at him, "Are you really not going to eat anything?, you're already like this since morning, is everything alright?" He asked, yeah, I forgot to mention that he already took us for lunch, but I just really didn't feel like eating, I know it's unhealthy to do, but I just don't feel like it.

But, is it okay if I tell him that I'm being bothered because of him?, sometimes I'm being confused because of him, that I just wanted to sue him off but I know I can't do that. And there again, I'm over thinking too much. After our lunch we went to buy Taegguk new clothes and dresses, since the last time I bought her some was a long long time ago, and now that she's also growing. While inside the shop Taehyung just kept showing her different clothes, and I couldn't help but smile because of that. I remembered when gguk was still a baby and we went for shopping, and right now I couldn't believe that I'm seing the old Taehyung again.

While they were busy choosing, the babies clothes caught my attention, my heart fluttered because of the cute sizes and baby colors, it made me think of an Idea to go check on them since they were still busy. The fabrics felt so soft that made me smile, Taegguk had always wanted a baby sister, so that she could have someone to play with, dress up, styling and other things that sisters could do, she said if she ever had a little sister, she'll protect her at all cost. I then remembered taking care of Taegguk alone, I had to admit, I've become a single parent that time and it was very hard.

But it was all worth it anyway, Taegguk grew up with such a nice and sweet personality, and to be honest, I missed having a baby around the house, cute giggles and proud claps whenever they discover something new, and late night sleep just to make sure they're safe. But Taegguk is not a baby anymore, she's also getting older and It scares me a lot, that someday you had to let go. I sighed, but Taehyung is here now, and I'm trying my best to make him stay, so if ever we'll have a baby again, I'll make sure that I won't let him go this time, and I'll give her a complete family like I never gave when Taegguk needed it the most.

"Mommy, we're done buying~" Taegguk said happily while skipping around me,Taehyung came back with lots of paper bags on his hands, they're really serious about fashion. I gave Taegguk her pink bag first so that I could help Taehyung, our hands nearly touching but I just pretended that I didn't feel anything.We were now currently walking outside to the car, both of us holding Taegguks hands, as she was in the middle. The three of us decided to go home since it's getting pretty late, during the ride Taegguk kept on talking and talking about everything from the back. At least the awkwardness between me and Taehyung lessened because of that.

"Mommy, I'm bored" Taegguk suddenly said as we were now in the middle of the traffic, we've been here for 20 minutes and it feels like it won't move any sooner now. "let's just wait a little longer, okay?" I assured and that made her pout, "oh! I know!, daddy, can I borrow your hands?" Taegguk said, that made the both of us confused "huh? Why?" Taehyung said, but offered his hand anyway, Taegguk also did the same to me as she leaned closer to us. I saw her tying something around Taehyungs wrists and once again, she also did the same to mine.

Slowly she interwined our hands together, "See, perfect" she said and we both looked at the bracelet she gave to us, and I swear this is the most sweetest thing. "You made this?" I asked as she slowly nodded, "aww that's so sweet", "Keep it okay?", "don't worry, we will" we both said, then our interwined fingers cought my attention, Taehyung must've noticed me staring at it for a while, that he tightened his hold as if telling me that he'll protect me. Or was it really the reason?, please Taehyung, stop confusing me.

~~

It was already dark when we came home, Taegguk had already fallen asleep inside the car. Taehyung came to carry Taegguk while I insisted to get our things, as we were heading to the house, a dog with no leash barked at us. I tried to cover Taegguks ears but it was already too late, she woke up while hugging her dad and cried because of fear, "Why is she so scared?" Taehyung asked once Taegguk stopped crying and went back to sleep, "She got chased and scratched by a dog when she was still 4, good thing we stopped it before she got bitten" I explained. Gladly the owner came to tie it up and apologized "It's okay, but please, next time double check it, we don't want our little girl here getting harmed", Taehyung said before we came inside the house.

Taehyung already went to Taegguks room to tuck her in, while I fixed Taehyungs bed for him, "She's okay now" he said once he entered the room, I just nodded and decided to leave the room but Taehyung stopped me, "I'm sorry for confusing you" he said that made me turn around, "Sorry for kissing you without asking for permission" he said once again as I just looked at him while listening, "And I'm also sorry for kissing you the other night, I didn't know what came up to my mind that time, I swear I wasn't playing with you, and...I promise not to drink anymore, for Taegguk and for you."

And that made me stopped thinking for a while, I knew that he was going to say that, but is he really going to risk that for us?, "Its okay, we were drunk, you're confused, we're okay" I said, but actually, I was breaking apart. "Goodnight" I said and turned around, I was about to leave but I suddenly felt him back hugged me, and that made me really surprised. "Could you stay here for the night?, it's really lonely here" he mumbled while resting his chin on my shoulders, once again, my heart is beating faster than what I felt earlier, "Please" and with that, I just found myself following him.

I'm not really sure of what he's planning to do to me, but maybe it would be more great if I give in if he already remembers me, I just didn't want to get fooled and give myself false hope once again, so I'll try my best to control the situation. He noticed that I wasn't comfortable enough as he hugged me closer to his chest, It felt a little tight and I noticed him wincing in pain, "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly, but once he calmed down he just smiled. He took all my worries away and ended it with a Goodnight kiss.

______________________________________

Nan/N I've read all of your comments and seriously, you all made me smile :)
(This is lame tbh)