It still hurts

It was hard, every little step he take felt heavier than expected, his heart beats faster than slow but he remained steady, the unusual frown that was drawn on his face never left him, "come on Taehyung, we have to go" he heard Hoseoks rushed voice call him, feeling uneasy as he tried to find it's sincere tone that he loved so much. He started to think that Hoseok has been acting so weird for the past few years and months, even before he told him the truth. But he nonetheless still followed and entered the car, carrying his bag full of clothes and other personal stuff before he heaved a long sigh.

On the other side of the story, Jungkook was cooking dinner as he tried his best to prepare Taehyungs favorite meal, it's a good thing that yesterday he and Taegeuk already bought grocery for the preparation, "Is there a special occasion?" he heard Taegeuk asked out of blue, though he didn't plan on telling the little girl soon about Taehyungs return, so no wonder he wasn't surprised about the question, "There is, but later you'll know" he said with a smile and continued to prepare the last step of his cooking.

The car stopped infront of a house, "we're here" Hoseok told him to carry his belongings and told him that he should get ready, Taehyung looked around, though he's not familiar with the place but he felt like this house belonged to him, it's not too big and not too small "but it's a perfect place to live for a perfect family" he mumbled to himself, not sure where it came from exactly, but he just remembered something about choosing this home. The house was simple not like the mansion he lived with his parents years ago, yet it was still beautiful.

Soon Jungkook heard the bell rang, his heart beat soon turned into unormal one as he started to feel nervous, but excited in a way, "Taegeuk, c-could you get that for me" as she just nodded and went to the door, surprised to see an unfamiliar guy standing by the door step, He smiled "Where is Jungkook? is he here?" and Taegeuk slightly nodded before returning a smile to the guy, but before she could even speak, another man revealed himself from the back, showing no expression to the shocked girl as she didn't expect the others sudden return, it was like a dream come true.

Jungkook grew impatient as he waited for Taegeuk to call him about the visitors, though he already knew that Hoseok and Taehyung will only be the ones who'll visit them today, but he thought that maybe it's just the best if he made sure first. Minutes passed, he started to get worried, that maybe it was some stranger that kidnaps a child that's why he couldn't hear any signs of Taegeuk. "TaeTae?!" he half shouted and ran to the living room, a long sighed was released as soon a he saw Taegeuk standing there.

"Taegeuk baby, i thought you got kidnapped or something why didn't you called me?" as he hugged his daughter closer with his eyes closed, and once he opened them up, he saw the only person he have longed to see. He stood up, and stared at the guy in front of him, at that moment he didn't know what to feel, should he hug him?, should he kiss him?, but he thought that the older would be surprised about it. Or should he just talk? greet him perhaps would be acceptable, but his throat felt dry and he felt like his words is being eaten up. And because of that, he wanted to cry, it's just that he didn't want to mess up their first meeting after 6 years, he didn't want him to leave again.

But even though he couldn't speak or express his feelings in just one move, the only thought that is running inside his head was, he never changed, because he's still the same old Taehyung that he loved until now.

or is he?

~~

The dinner was silent yet comfortable for Taehyung, he was glad he could eat his favorite dish after a long time, but it saddens him that Hoseok couldn't join them since the older really need to go. Jungkook and Taegeuk would exchange glances on who should talk first, Taehyungs silence wasn't helping at all. But before one could even speak, Taehyung stood up, "Aren't you going to finish your food?" Jungkook finally said, as Taehyung just shook his head and answered no, leaving the two of them alone. He noticed Taegeuk frown, she didn't even had a chance to have her first talk with her daddy and because of that, Jungkook gave her a ressuring smile, "It's okay, maybe he just needed some more time."

After they're done, Jungkook told Taegeuk to clean up and should sleep early, now as he was done washing the dishes, he went to the living room and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch with a problematic expression, Jungkook guessed that maybe he was just tired. "Taehyung? aren't you going to sleep?" He asked but the older just stared at him, "Y-you can sleep inside our room, a-and if you need to be alone then, I could just sleep with Taegeuk", with that, Taehyung nodded and followed Jungkook after.

The younger started to feel uneasy, he's not used to Taehyung not talking to him knowing that the older is war more louder than him, once they're inside, Taehyung put down his bag, "Is there anything you need" Jungkook asked once again, and finally, Taehyung answered "Do you have a towel that I could use?" and Jungkook felt like his heart was about to explode out of it's cage, he finally heard Taehyungs voice, through all this years it still felt the same, it still never failed to make his heart flatter and beat as fast at the same time, it was deep yet soothing. It was dreamy.

"y-yeah" he nodded and immediately left the room, he started to find a place far away from their room, and that's when he squealed. He started to calm himself by fanning his own hands, he then get a towel for Taehyung and he noticed that the door was closed, he could clearly hear Taehyungs angry voice, probably he was at the phone.

what am I even doing here?!

[What are you saying?? that's where you live your family is there!]

But...ahhhggg!! what if I don't want to be here then?!

[What?! are you insane?!]

No??!!! Just please Hoseok, Take me home, with you

[Taehyung, I-i can't, aren't you happy to see them? that you can finally be with them?]

I- I don't know...

[What do you mean you don't know?]

Please Hoseok I missed you, Don't do this to me

[Stop it Taehyung!! Because I Just did!!]

Call End

Jungkook bit his lip, he used his courage to knock on the door and sighed, "Here" he faked a smile "Thanks" he simply said and took the towel, their hands slightly touching and Jungkook felt sad about the lost of contact, "I-ill be going now" and Taehyung just nodded, waiting for the younger to leave. And then the younger just smiled once again before he nods, "G-goodnight Taehyung" as he left the room and closed the door after, that's when his tears started to form again, "I love you", he mumbled and his lips started to shiver. It hurts, knowing that Taehyung isn't happy to be with them, he heard everything that he said, and every time he recalled it, hurts so much. With that, he fell on the floor and leaned on the door, he covered his mouth so the older wouldn't hear his sobs, that's when he cried again.

He thought that if Taehyung is here they'll be happy, he thought they can laugh together again, he thought that if Taehyung came back they'll be together again, that he'll remember him. He thought he could finally say I love you in person, he thought they can already cuddle and have goodnight kisses, he thought they'll be complete again. But even though he knew that Taehyung is here, he couldn't feel him. He thought he never changed, he thought the older will be happy, but he was wrong, he brought his hopes up again, and he fell hard on it again.

The feeling was still the same...It still hurts.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Nan/N I feel slightly better now..aigoo i feel so sad for Jungkook :(

And just a reminder guys that this book will be more into angst (so give me those tears if you have the feels meh) before we could even get to the fluff part, and maybe some semi smut even though i suck at making them but meh it's needed so :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

see you later and lavyah!!!