Make it happen

It was also the same time as Hoseok went home to their current apartment, once he opened the door the lights were off and the only thing that cought his attention was the glow of a candle standing above the dining table. He sighed, maybe he's already asleep, he thought. As he was about to blow the candle off, as he wasn't sure where this thing came from or when did it even existed in his place, he felt someone back hugged him.

"Shush" The guy from behind whispered against his ear before he could even freak out and call for help, but it turns out it was only his so called boyfriend Taehyung, the said guy wrapped his arms around the olders waist firmly, easy for Hoseok to move out from the youngers touch, Taehyung frowned and opened the lights.

"Are you still mad at me?" Taehyung pouted and Hoseok just gave him a confused look as he sat on one of the dining chairs, he looked at the table. Turns out that the younger already prepared dinner for him, "No, why would I get mad on you?" He simply said, massaging his head as it started to get hurt, probably because of stress. Taehyung kneeled infront of him, looking at the olders expression as he started to get worried, he held his hands.

"Then why were you ignoring me this whole time?" And with that, Hoseok didn't know what to answer and just ignore the youngers questions, "See, you're ignoring me again...how can we sort things if you keep on ignoring me?, I miss my Hoseok."

"Because there's nothing we need to fix"

"What do you mean nothing?, do you think it's fine to me for you to ignore me just that?!"

"Then what do you want me to do?!"

"Marry me...please"

With that, Hoseok stopped for a moment, "No" he answered, and Taehyung felt like his heart got hit by a truck, "w-why?" He managed to say as he tried to fight back his tears, "I can't marry you", "N-no, why?."

"Because this is wrong...We've talked about this"

"No"

"Taehyung please listen"

"No! Tell me the truth why you can't!!"

"Because I lied to you!! Now! Do you still want to marry a liar?!?!"

And Taehyung was left speechless after what Hoseok said, his tears continued to flow and the only feeling he could describe right now is hurt, those hurtful No's of the other kept on repeating inside his head that kept him crying, he felt like trash. Hoseok then took something out from his pocket, his thumb entering the password of Taehyungs old phone and showed it to the right full owner.

Taehyung was surprised to see the young guy again who cried in front of him on the airport, he was left confused when he saw himself on the wallpaper, not recognizing the child that was held by an unknown guy, he then heard small giggles coming out from his head. "What is this?" He asked and looked deep inside Hoseoks eyes.

"Remember the guy who talked to us inside the airport, that you thought he's just one of my crazy friends?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung just nod, "Actually, he's not crazy...He's Jeon Jungkook, your fiancé, and that child is your daughter."

Something was felt inside Taehyungs chest that he couldn't clearly describe more, but he's sure that whatever may it will be, he couldn't possibly agree on it, now that all he wanted was Hoseok and him. "No that's not true...you said we're together."

And Hoseok Just held Taehyungs hand and cried in front of him, "I lied to you, I only said that because your parents wanted me to...I didn't want to lie, but I couldn't disagree. I caused that accident, it was my fault why you lost your memories. Taehyung I'm sorry, I thought that giving you my husbands heart would be a great way to move again, that there will be possible chances that I can love you back someday, but I just can't. Knowing that I still love my husband till now, and you have a family who is waiting for you...I think it's the best if we do the right thing"

"But I love you"

"No, you're just confused. I know deep inside you, you still love Jungkook. Please, they need you, you have to go home. You can't stay with me, I can't love you back. There's still someone who can take care of you, bring back the love you've always wanted, and if that's not me then it's not me. But It's Jungkook"

"But I can't leave you here, you'll be alone...I only want you"

With that, Hoseok sighed and wiped away Taehyungs tears, he didn't want him to get hurt, but what is right should be done right.

"Jungkook is a kind man, when we met on the event I thought he was going to shout on me, but instead he greeted me, he asked how well have you been doing. And even though he kept that smile he was showing to me, I know he's sad. He really loves you Taehyung, and he went through a lot just to find you when you were lomg gone...he deserves everything that is good in this world, you were his everything. And he deserves you...

He raised a child on his own, even though it's hard he told me that he tried his best to be strong. Your daughters name is Taegeuk, I've onced visited her school and I saw how smart and active she is, she's very smart and kind hearted, sweet and caring. Jungkook raised her too well. But when I saw her getting bullied because her classmates didn't know that you existed, it just breaks my heart when she cries. She's turning 7 soon, and for once I didn't want a child frown on her special day, she needs you to be there. She needs a father more than I needed a partner

Please Taehyung, make it happen"

_______________________________________________________________

Nan/N nvm