Unexpected

They say, Things happen unexpectedly, it just comes out without a warning, and sometimes, we just don't know why.

Jungkook thought their marriage couldn't get anymore better, their relationship remained tight, Taegguk does well in school ones again, made more friends in her new school as they already moved to their new place, a modern house in a subdivision, just to keep everyone safe. Their friends usually visits Jungkook twice a week while Taehyung was busy at work, and the younger has been bothered about it more lately.

"So, how about the two of you? would you like to share something new to us?"

That's the first thing they'd ask the youngest couple whenever they'll have this small reunion ones a month in Jin's newly opened restaurant, the question wouldn't go any further ones they said 'nothing', except Taegguk having great scores on her tests and Taehyungs business going well, but that's not anything new to them anymore, because Jungkook knows what Jin is expecting, and everyone else sitting on this table.

Taehyung sighed as he stole a glance on the younger, who was staring outside the widow of the car but his mind set on his own world, he knew that question is still bothering him, but they can't possibly blame Jin or anyone for that, and Jungkook thought it was only him who was being sensitive. After the drive to home that seemed to be very long, Taehyung carried the sleeping Taegguk to bed, while Jungkook just went up straight to their room and took a nice shower.

"Jungkook" his deep yet sincere voice called for the other, he wanted to talk about the earlier event, or comfort him instead to at least let him know that they're together on this and he still has a husband for purpose, but Jungkook only gave him a quick peck and chose to sleep on it instead.

Of course, time. That's one of the most important things that needs to be involve in a relationship, which Taehyung is good at giving, never did he questioned Jungkooks trust on him, but come to think of the traumatic events that happened to the younger, he just loves Jungkook that much to be an understanding husband for him, and no one can beat genuine love. So he hugged him closer and planted a soft kiss on the youngers temple, to make sure that everything is going to be alright as long as they're here for each other at heart, "Goodnight wifey, I love you", and slowly, he felt loving arms hugging him back to make it more comfortable for the both of them.

~~

"You know what Just leave"

Taehyungs brows creased as he eyed the lady in front of him, wearing her red tight dress that's above her knee level with matching red high heels (no further more information, in short she's a slut), "But Taehyung--", "That's boss for you lady" he sneered, Taehyung never knew what's her real purpose why she's always visiting and bothering him in his office, that the only memory he had with her is when he treated her lunch weeks ago, of course it's a sign of recognition for doing such a great job on her work, but he never thought that this girl would take that the other way, "But I thought we're already doing well?" she asks, obviously doesn't know what she's saying.

Taehyung sighed, "Listen here, if you thought that day was a date then I'm sorry, it wasn't, I'm married, and we're not close, I'm still your boss, learn how to respect me and begin to follow the dress code here in my company, wear your uniform or else you'll leave me no choice but to fire you" he said calmly, but she didn't budge, instead she placed her hand on the males broad shoulders, "But I've been watching you for a long time now, and I noticed that you became more problematic ever since, your husband can't even give you what you want, he's useless, and I'm here because I know you need me."

Taehyung could only stare at her in disgust, slapping her hands away as she gave him a glare, "Don't you ever talk about Jungkook like that ever again, now leave" he said, pointing on the door of his office, "Fine" heels stomping as she made her way out, the older frustratedly sighed, running his hands through his hair, thinking deeply why people like her should even exist in this world. "Taehyung?" Jungkooks voice was heard as he was standing near the door frame, he was peeking through the half opened door of Taehyungs office and just by hearing that voice helped him calm down a little, the older flashed his usual smile and gestured him to come closer.

"Is everything alright?" That's the first thing that he asked to the younger, noticing his face down ever since he came here, "What's the problem?" he added but Jungkook just shook his head and avoided the olders gaze, Taehyung sighed "Come here", they sat on the black leather couch, supposed to be comfortable but Jungkook was distanced, without knowing a tear fell from his right eye.

"I'm sorry if I'm not that enough for you" he apologized sincerely, face turning blue and the room seems to be gloomy, Taehyung was taken off guard, utterly confused and guilty for making Jungkook feel whatever that way, he couched down in front of the younger, big hands slowly making it's way to the droopy shoulders of Jungkook, his eyes looked like a waterfall, tears continued to flow and he just couldn't seem to make it stop, the tanner male wiped enough tear, as a sob was let out after "Jungkook, why are you saying that?, that's not true."

"It is, I'm not doing anything well as your husband, I can't even give you everything enough yet, I'm useless just like everyone else said" and there was a long moment of silence, only Jungkooks sobs and the television news was only heard, Taehyungs fists were clenched tightly, fast heavy heartbeat never felt so uncomfortable, he shut his eyes close and relaxed, "You know thats not true, Jungkook, you've done more than enough for me, so don't listen to them, it won't be any good for your condition, for now let's just give our attention to Taegguk, so stop crying now, think about what would she feel when she found out that you're crying again."

"She'll be mad at you of course" Jungkook joked, a smile plastering on his face after, "Yeah, she'll be mad at me for not taking the responsibility" and then they both laughed, Taehyung brushing the strands of Jungkooks hair as he kissed his forehead, "So don't be sad now", everything was doing perfectly fine after that, but the voice of the reporter caught their attention, a shocking news was suddenly aired live.

"A school bus from xxxx elementary school, carrying over 16 students, crashed into a horrifying accident, some students were damaged and most of them were in a critical condition, parents should be contacted in all source-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And then their phones rang.

Things happen unexpectedly, it just comes out without a warning, and sometimes, we just don't know why.

_______________________________________