Ours

Jungkook woke up by the sounds of foot steps here and there, he opened his eyes to see Taehyung walking around while preparing himself, "Daddy, mommy is awake" he heard Taegguk whispered as she was sitting on the edge of the bed, currently on her school uniform attire. He noticed Taehyung turned around to check on him, once he realized that Jungkook is already awake, he immediately went near him and touched the youngers forehead and neck, Jungkook grinned and put Taehyungs hands aside before he smiled, "I'm fine" he assured that made Taehyung sigh, "But you still looked pale" the other said in a worried tone, "I should go with you to the doctors" he continued, but suddenly he heard his phone rang, probably his work calling again, "I'll be fine, really, you still have to drop Taegguk to school, look she'll be late."

After a not so long argument, Jungkook had already convinced Taehyung that he'll go alone, "Are you sure you'll be alright?" Taehyung asked once again as they were now standing infront of the door, with that, he received a slight punch on his shoulder from Jungkook, "Stop worrying too much, I'm not used to it anymore" he said, but Taehyung just chuckled "Well, now you should" he answered and smiled at Jungkook who's cheeks were now tinted with color pink, "Aye~ Mommy is blushing" Taegguk teased once she noticed her mommy blushed, both of them making the giggling sound that made Jungkook more redder and slighty embarrassed.

"Aish! Stop it you two, come on give mommy a kiss" as he kneeled down while pointing at his cheeks, Taegguk gave it a slight peck as he also did it to the little girl, "Do great at school, okay?" he said and gave Taegguk another kiss, this time on the forehead. Taegguk nodded before Jungkook stood up, he noticed Taehyung pouting in front of him, "What?" he asked as the older pointed his right cheeks "Where's my kiss?" he asked still on that position, "Seriously?" as Taehyung just gave him a poker face, making Jungkook sigh in defeat, "fine" the younger mumbled, leaning to Taehyungs cheeks but the older purposely turned his face to the side, making their lips touch.

Jungkooks eyes went wide as he froze on his spot, he heard Taegguk gasped because of the scene earlier that made Taehyung chuckled, this time, it was the olders turn to lean in and gave Jungkook another kiss, "Oh my gosh!!" Taegguk cheered, while jumping around because if her parents cuteness (but if my parents did that <which is very impossible to happen> I'll go cringing) "Call me if you need anything...and oh, I'll be home early today" that was the last line Taehyung said to him before they left. His heart was once again beating too fast as he touched his lips, then he smiled afterwards and closed the door behind him, still couldn't go over because of the kiss.

~~

Jungkook was now currently walking to home after he visited the hospital, holding tightly to the brown envelope he had for the whole time now, today felt like the luckiest day for him, but there were still problems that he needed to solve, but never mind, he just wanted to enjoy this special day. He bit his lip, trying prevent himself from smiling too much as he didn't want to get judged, once he reached home he let's out a deep breath and think twice, maybe he should talk to Taegguk first.

He then heard laughters inside the house, surely Taegguk is having fun with her father today, and he didn't want to ruin that for just a one talk. He opened the door, as Taegguk then immediately went to him and hid behind her mommys back, "Ah! Mommy help!! Monkey is attacking me!!" Taegguk shouted as Taehyung attempted to catch the little girl, "Wae? You're also a monkey here too!!" the older huffed and crossed his arms, "Well, Taegguk is right, you looked scary because you're a big monkey" Jungkook said that made their daughter giggle, Taehyung couldn't help but laugh it off too as Taegguk is being cute again.

~~

"What did the doctor said?" Taehyung suddenly asked after they finished their food, with that Jungkook looked back and took a big gulp, "Uhm, She said I'm fine already, so you don't have to worry anymore" he answered as Taehyung just nod feeling satisfied enough, "I'll do the dishes, I bet you're already tired" the older once again offered that made the younger male nod, he looked back at Taegguk who just finished her food and was about to go upstairs, "Baby, do you want mommy to tuck you to bed?" he asked, "But I'm already a big girl now" Taegguk pouted and Jungkook followed after, "Please?, I just missed my little girl so much" with that, Taegguk was left no choice but to agree.

~~

Taehyung went upstairs to call Jungkook for an important matters, but he noticed that the younger isn't inside their room as he immediately went to check on Taegguks room. As he was about to knock, he suddenly heard Taegguk cheered.

"Really!?!? Mommy, I'm so happy!!"

"Hmm, me too. But we still have to keep this as a secret, okay?. Now go to sleep"

"Okay"

He started to wonder what the secret is, but he just shrugged it off and went downstairs instead, maybe he'll just wait for Jungkook there. He was currently sitting alone the sofa as he heard someone closed the door from upstairs, "Jungkook??" he called, as the younger immediately went downstairs, "Yes Taehyung?, why are you still here, you're not tired yet?" he asked as Taehyung slightly shook his head and smiled. "Can I talk to you?" he asked as Jungkook simply nodded before they sat on the sofa.

"What is it about?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I was thinking about moving"

With that, Jungkooks eyes went wide, "You know, somewhere big and safer for Taegguk?, I heard that one of our neighbors got robbed the other night" Taehyung continued as he waited for Jungkook to speak, "Y-you're taking Taegguk away from me?" he asked, he didn't expect for Taehyung to do this to him. A tear suddenly escaped from Jungkooks eyes, as Taehyung began to panic, he held the youngers cheeks and wiped his tears away, "No, no, that's not what I meant, I'm not taking her away from you, I wouldn't do that. You'll go with us, okay?."

With that, Jungkook stopped crying and looked up to the older, "R-really?", "Yes, and much nearer to my company so that you and Taegguk could visit sometimes, so, what do you think?" he asked with a smile.

"W-when then?"

"Maybe next week, we still have a lot of packing to do especially Taegguks things"

"Too soon?!, I mean, we haven't pi--"

"Don't worry about it, it's all to me now, okay?"

And Jungkook just nodded, an okay word escaped from his mouth that made Taehyung smiled, he hugged the younger that made Jungkook surprised, but he hugged him back anyway, "Thank you" Taehyung said as he let go of the hug, "Come on, let's go bed", "huh? What? W-where?" Jungkook asked not sure of what Taehyung is talking about, the other chuckled and held his hands, "To our room silly."

"O-oh, yeah. Our room"

_____________________________________

Nan/N okay, one more chap before I'll post a special chapter for this 😭 don't expect though, I'm not that good in making them ajsdjjgjddj

It's so hot, someone please donate snow in our country