I tried

Ya'll went from Jungkook side to Taehyungs side real quick

_____________________________________

Taehyung was out of words, completely left speechless because of the others sudden outburst, Jungkook had his brows creased, eyes were puffy and red as he harshly wiped his tears away, "You don't know how important she is for me, so don't you dare tell me to calm down, because what kind of a parent am I if I did. Taegguk is precious, she was our little princess, she's thin, she get's sick so easily, I'm not even sure if she already ate dinner because I locked myself the whole day because of you. And now, I found out that she ran away from us, walked alone in the dark, who knows what could have happen to her if Jimin and Yoongi hyung didn't saw her."

"She could have been kidnapped, or worst got into an accident, please understand me once Taehyung, I need to talk to her, if you want to get rid of me in your life I'll go, we'll go. Just please, let me talk to her, I need to explain her everything, I need her to listen to me" he said eyes glistening with tears as Taehyung looked down, swallowing the lump on his throat before he handed the phone to Jungkook.

~~

"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked the little girl, as they were still seated on the dining area, Taegguk didn't respond, instead she forced a smile to her uncle Jimin. The both of them were startled once they heard Jimins phone rang, callers ID that says Taehyung as he didn't hesitate to answer it, "Jimin? Jimin! where is Taegguk?, is she there?, can I talk to her?" the other line spoke, "Jungkook?" the other male asked that caught Taegguks attention, "Yes, it's me, please Jimin I want to talk to my daughter" Jungkook begged as Taehyung just watched the younger.

Jimin gulped and looked at Taegguk worriedly, the little girl didn't show any emotion, but he knows "Jungkook, I think Taegguk needs more time, but don't worry, I'll make sure to take good care of her and bring her back tomorrow" the dark haired male assured. While on the other line, Jungkook continued to shook his head, not applying Jimins words as he sobbed "I-I know, I know, but I just wanted to talk to her please?, Jimin" but he didn't plan on giving the phone yet, Taegguk then heard her mommys cries as she got more worried little by little, she then took a deep breath, before tugging her uncles sleeves to call for his attention. Jimin gave her a questionable look as she only nod.

Handing the phone to Taegguk, the little girl's hands shivered once she placed the phone near her ears, "Taegguk?, baby can you hear me?" but she didn't spoke, "It's me, mommy. I was so worried about you, I'm sorry okay?, I know it was all my fault, mommy is really sorry, are you alright? Did anything bad happened to you? Please talk to me, I promise I'll explain everything to you, I'm sorry if I avoided you today, I'm sorry if you misunderstood things, J-just, I want to hear your voice" but instead, she ended the call.

~~

Jungkook just cried and cried until he drops the phone to the floor, Taehyung wanted to comfort him as he made his way to the younger "Come on, let's take you upstairs" he said but Jungkook slapped his arms away, bawling himself on the couch as he let his sobs out "D-don't t-touch m-me" as Taehyung sighed in defeat, "I-I know this is your house, b-but I want to be alone, I-I need space" Jungkook said as he quickly stood up without sparing a glance on Taehyung, the older then tried to stop him, "But Jungkook-", "Please Taehyung, respect me for once, I've had enough of this day, please" he continued and made his way up to their room, guess Taehyung will be sleeping in the guess bedroom.

He then laid his body down to the white mattress of the room, staring at the ceiling as he thought about what Yoongi said to him earlier, fix this.

~~

Jungkook woke up first thing in the morning, the sun was up but the thick clouds covered the lighting, making the sky painted in dark blue and gray. He opened the gate and went to wait outside, Jimin never told him about what time they'll be bringing Taegguk back home, but as excited as he'll ever be, he made sure he'll wake up earlier than expected.

But seconds, minutes, hours passed, not a single sign of the Min's car showed up, but he didn't stopped there, he still waited outside, sitting beside the dark gate of their house while his back was leaned on the white wall. He sighed and placed both his palm on his chin, funny how people might have mistaken him as a begar by now, but he still didn't care.

It was already on the afternoon, his eyelids growing heavy as he fought back his sleepiness, he was startled when he heard the gate opened, revealing Taehyung, "Jungkook, how about you wait for them inside instead?" the older male said but Jungkook just shrugged him off, "I said I don't want to talk to you right?, I need space" he argued as Taehyung sighed while scratching the back of his neck "At least eat something? You never had your lunch yet, please?" he tried to convince the younger, but Jungkook was just too stubborn, "I'm not hung--" but he was interrupted by a loud growl coming from his stomach, he gasped, expression turning into a worried one, right he needs to take good care of himself, as he stood up and went inside of the house to get himself something to eat.

Eating while thinking about problems wasn't a good thing at all, he couldn't eat properly but he has to, so he stuffed himself up with healthy food as Taehyung watched from afar, the older smiled from the distance, how cute Jungkook could be when he's eating a lot. Then there was it again, another certain headache and flashbacks came into Taehyung, Jungkook was happily skipping with a bowl of ice cream on his hands, he made his way to Taehyung and sat on the olders lap, the younger giggled and ate a spoonful of his favorite Ice cream Taehyung had bought for him earlier. The older then opened his mouth as if asking for a taste, but instead, Jungkook ate the last scoop and laughed at Taehyung, who was pouting like a little kid infront of his partner, he playfully scoffed and said, "You eat too much when you're pregnant, also greedy."

He hissed in pain and placed a hand on his head, they all then heard a beep sound of the vehicle, he noticed Jungkook ran out of the house, he followed, and saw Jimin and Yoongi got out from the car, Taegguk following after. Jungkook smiled as he tried to prevent himself from crying, running to the little girl and gave her a big hug.

"Thank you" Taehyung thank the two Min's as they all went to their own places, everything happened so fast, night came as Jungkook already tucked Taegguk to bed.

He went downstairs, seeing Taehyung sitting alone on the large sofa of the house, he sighed and sat on the opposite way from him, "Taehyung" he called as the older looked back at him, Jungkook sighed "We need to talk" he said as Taehyung nervously nodded to the younger, "About this whole family thing" and the older was sure, he knows where is this going, "I know things have been very difficult for us, especially you, and I'm sorry, I'm taking the blame for that...And last night of being alone was a great help for me to think about things" Jungkook almost choked down his words, but he still kept still, "We're leaving this house first thing on the morning."

And Taehyung was sure, his mind got blank after he heard the youngers words, Jungkook stood up as he wiped his tears away, not noticing that Taehyung was now holding his hands, "Jungkook, let's talk about this, please?" he begged, as the younger bit his lip as he faced Taehyung, he chuckled, "All I ever wanted was is to give Taegguk a complete family, and it's because I love you, I didn't intend to force you from the start, but I know that's the only thing that I could ever do. I know, I promised that I won't give up on you, and I swear I didn't want to give up just yet but, Taehyung I grow tired too, you pushed me to my limits. I also need a time for myself, for Taegguk, not just only you, and If you can't give Taegguk what she needs then, I guess we don't have a reason to see each other anymore."

Taehyung did noticed that he was crying all along, Jungkook let go and turned his back around, surprised that the older back hugged him, "Please, don't leave" he mumbled on Jungkooks shoulders as the younger tried to escape from his hold, "T-Taehyung, let go", "N-no baby, please don't do this."

And Jungkook swore Taehyung is breaking his heart once again, he took a deep breath, "I tried Taehyung I tried, so I'm sorry If I'm going to break our promises too."

_____________________________________

Nan/N ya'll school is on Monday and I'm sick i criiiii, this is rushed tbh.