Dream of us

Another week past and everything went smoothly as expected, Taehyung already stopped his hobby of drinking and gave all his attention to Taegguk and of course, Jungkook. The younger was surprised to the sudden change of his attitude, though it kind of scared him sometimes that maybe anytime, Taehyung would turn back to his old self. But he was just so sweet, Jungkook thought that maybe the older just missed Hoseoks presence that's why he's giving everything to them, and Jungkook promised himself not to fall for this trap, but guess he's slowly failing again.

~~

He was currently outside doing some gardening to freshen his mind, it's been a long time since he had the chance to do stuff like these because he was very busy, and also, he's not in the mood to go out today. He smiled as he was almost done watering the plants, he never felt so refreshed for a long time now and maybe he really deserves a break. He gasped once he felt arms slowly snaking his waist, realizing that it was Taehyung on his work suit after he peeked from the corner of his eyes. "You're not going to work today?" Taehyung mumbled against his ear as Jungkook grinned at the ticklish feeling.

"No, I don't feel like going out today, how about you? Why are you still here?" he asked as Taehyung let go of his hug, "Just forgot something, but I'll be back" he said, not noticing that he was staring at Jungkooks face for the whole time, his face glowed under the rays of the sun, showing his bunny teeth as he smiled, beautiful, Taehyung thought, Jungkook is beautiful. He just stared at the younger with sparkling eyes, am I starting to fall for you again?, his mind spoke as well as his beating heart. Jungkook noticed that Taehyung is being silent again as he looked back.

Noticing that Taehyungs eyes never leaving him felt uncomfortable, but loving at the same time. Taehyung snapped out of reality once he felt cold water on his face, Jungkook sprayed him "Staring is a crime" the younger said and backed away, "Why did you--" Taehyung mumbled while wiping the liquid by his sleeve. "Your eyes are melting me, stop it I might die" as Jungkook kept on spraying him on the face, Taehyung tried to stop him but failed, so he opened the water sprinkler to make the both of them wet (don't even try to think about something perv pls) and even.

"Aish! Don't make me pay the water bills!" Jungkook half shouted while running for the life of Taehyung, the older just ran around the rain-like sprinkler, laughing while Jungkook attempted to chase him, but everything turned out to be the opposite as Taehyung cornered him with a back hug, "Let go of me, I was suppose to be the one getting you, you deserve to be in prison, murderer", "Murderer?" Taehyung asked once he let go and started to face Jungkook, "Because my heart goes thump thump thump when you're around, and it's slowly killing me" He said with a giggle, slowly realizing why he said that, but Jungkook didn't mind, he never mind breaking his walls for Taehyung, though, he wasn't even sure if he has any walls for him.

"Don't worry, I feel the same way"

"What?"

"W-what? I didn't say anything" Taehyung faked laughed and stared at the youngers eyes, you can see how sad he is and tried to keep a smile, that's when Taehyung had the chance to admire him again, maybe I am, he said inside his head, brushing Jungkooks strands behind the youngers ear, but is it possible to love both persons at the same time?, his mind spoke as he caressed Jungkooks soft cheeks, do I really need to remember everything just to choose you?, he slowly leaned in, were my decisions right?, I'm having all this blurred flashbacks, I'm slowly remembering...but I'm still afraid, he stopped midway as Jungkook waited, I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you again, and then he left, leaving Jungkook with a broken heart as he cried under the cold droplets of the water sprinkler.

~~

7:00 pm, that's what the clock said once Taehyung was done preparing dinner, he decided to do it instead since Jungkook was still sleep in their now shared room, he heard Taegguks door closed before he called her "Honey, dinner is ready, and also wake up your mom so he could join us!" (dad Taehyung I'm so turned on *blush*) He shouted as he prepared the food on the dining table, "Okay!" Taegguk shouted back. Minutes later the little girl came and sat on her chair, "did you called him" Taehyung asked as they settled themselves, "yes" she answered, but time passed, they were already done eating but Jungkook is still not there.

"Are you sure you called him, baby?" Taehyung asked worriedly as they still waited, Taegguk nodded while drinking her glass of water "Mommy said he'll follow, I noticed that he looked very tired so I let him be" his daughter said and Taehyung nodded "He's been sleeping a lot recently, do you think something is wrong?", "I'm fine" they heard Jungkooks voice as he lazily walked to them, Taehyung pulled out the chair for him, "Are you sure you're okay? you looked paler" Taehyung asked worriedly, "I'm fine, maybe I just overslept that's all" But that didn't convinced Taehyung as he felt his forehead and neck.

"Jungkook you're sick" Taehyung and Taegguk panicked, "come I'll bring you upstairs, Taegguk, bring water and towel okay?" Taegguk nodded before she followed what her dad ordered, Taehyung then carried Jungkook bridal style and took him upstairs, laying him down their bed and settled the pillows for him, Taegguk came back with the things Taehyung asked her to get, "Baby, help mommy with that okay?, I'll just get something from downstairs" He said as the little girl nodded and took good care if her mommy.

The two were already having a cute and sweet conversation when Taehyung came back with a bowl of soup for Jungkook, "Taegguk, I'll take it from here, you should go and clean yourself, you still have school tomorrow" Taehyung said as the little girl nodded before giving both her parents a kiss. "This is all my fault, I shouldn't have just played water with you" The older said with a regret tone while feeding Jungkook, "It's okay, I'll be fine".

"We ran out of medicines" He said worriedly after Jungkook finished the whole bowl, " I should buy you some, I'll be back" he continued but he got stopped by Jungkook as he held the olders hand, he suddenly remembered that time when Taehyung got into an accident because of him, "No, please, stay here" Jungkook begged, "But-". "I'll be fine, I promise, Just please stay here" and with that, Taehyung was left no choice but to stay, he helped Jungkook lay on bed and tucked him inside the covers.

"But I'll take you to the doctors tomorrow" Taehyung said and held the youngers hand, "I said I'll be fine" The younger once again assured, "Jungkook stop being so stubborn please, just let me take care of you" but Jungkook just smiled and shook his head, "I'm not saying that I'm not letting you. fine, if I hadn't recovered yet first thing in the morning I'll let you go with me, but if I'm okay I'll go by myself okay?, besides, you still have a lot of work to do in your company" Jungkook said that made Taehyung sigh in defeat.

The older noticed Jungkook wince in pain as he leaned closer, "what's wrong?" he asked, "My head hurts", with that Taehyung brushed the youngers bangs away, "Close your eyes" He kissed him on the forehead, "Sleep tight" He gave him a slight kiss on the tip of his nose and held his hand tightly "And when midnight comes" It's not any longer when Taehyung gave him a peck on the lips, "Please dream of us"

__________________________________________________________________________

Nan/N This is rushed and super emo i hate myselfgofidihjdih, but I really hope you're enjoying this bc I don't know I'm not really confident about it I cantdvhudfbuidfb

I want to write smut but I can't (: sad life