She felt a drop of sweat fall down from her hairline and she sat on the ground beneath a tree for shade to drink her water. She sighed tiredly, her face was flushed from how hard she pushed herself to get to her location.

I'll take a break before I sneak in...

She sat cross-legged as she pulled out an apple and an orange, trying not to let her stomach growl.

I forgot about breakfast...

She ate in silence, the sound of birds chirping and insects in the background of her break. She hummed to herself, drawing the courage to not go against orders. She was unafraid of failing because of her plan to be able to interrogate and assassinate the man was without a hint of failure. Her issue was making sure she would beat Itachi before he could catch her in giving the body in turn for bounty.

She sighed.

She hated doing dirty work and was sure that being a shinobi would not be a good position for her because she couldn't even do hand to hand combat. But for some reason, Danzo was always completely confident that she would get the job done quick and easy.

So instead of complaining, she buried her apple core and orange peels and stood.

You're getting lazy, you need to do better.

She cracked her neck before closing her eyes.

Freeze!

She focused her chakra and found her fingertips growing cool and her head spinning, causing her to breathe from her mouth. Soon, her breaths began to struggle but she simply switched to full nose breathing and found that the ache of the cold was slowing.

Opening her eyes, she rounded the perimeter of the gate for the village before fusing chakra in her legs and jumping over it. Landing, she found that the village was completely silent and that everything was going according to her plan.

So she relaxed and tried not to tense as she hopped from roof to roof, knowing that the odd pull inside of her was her chakra spreading itself across the land of the village.

Aiko has done this before and so she was not so shocked to notice that people were not moving or even looking at her. The time frame was frozen and she was left to explore.

But she did not have time.

She only froze the area of the village and so Itachi is still getting ready for if not starting her mission.

So she climbed the tallest building, lazily using chakra at the bottom of her feet to walk it.

You're goofing around, what's got you so relaxed?

She tried to ignore her thoughts as she swung her body into the window and sighed in relief when she noticed it was, in fact, Lord Mizuki's room. He laid in his bed frozen in his sleeping state and it caused her to smile to herself.

"I could take in his memories and kill him here, couldn't I?" She whispered to herself. It seemed like the easiest plan and so she proceeded to lean over and rest a hand on his head, knowing it would give her more control over what she had to see.

When he arrived, he knew something was wrong. He could sense it and not only that but he could see something was wrong. The gates of the village were fuzzy in the eyes of his Sharingan and it caused him to want to deactivate them. But instead, he got closer and sat in a tree.

He focused the crimson eyes only to catch on chakra point in the entire village. He found himself frowning beneath his mask as he recognized the odd chakra signature.