ii.lonely

Aiko walked behind the Uchiha with her hands entangled behind her back, staring at the nature as they took their alternative path to the Uchiha private training grounds.

Itachi glanced back occasionally at the dark haired girl who seemed mentally distracted, and he was well aware nature wasn't the cause of it.

He was well aware of many reasons to hate or fear his own clan. They have been seen as the reason for lots of disasters and tragedies, and so they tend to be seen as monsters and murderers. They seemed secretive and like a cult because every tragedy that happened in the compound was only a whisper and dealt with by a group much like a council.

Rustle rustle

He watched the girl behind him tense for but a moment but he didn't even mind the familiar presence. Instead, he wore a small smile that left Aiko having to double back and make sure she wasn't imagining it.

"Sasuke, what are you doing here and not at the academy?" Aiko watched as a head poked from the bushes with a pouted and slightly flushed face. She had let out a short squeal in excitement as she immediately knocked over the older Uchiha to pick up his little brother and hug him to her face as she stood on her knees.

"Weasel butt, you didn't tell me you had an adorable little brother! He so small and chubby faced!" The girl gasped in adoration as she squeezed the boy against her while glancing at him warmly.

"H-Hey! Wh-What do y-you think you're doing?!" The dark eyed small boy fought the tight embrace of the girl.

"But you're so cute!" Aiko exclaimed, not minding the older Uchiha who glared at her in irritation. Sasuke's cheeks flushed even more, causing him to scowl and cross his arms, giving up with fighting the surprising strength of the girl.

"Why can't you be this adorable, weasel butt?!" Sasuke laughed before pointing at his glaring older brother.

"Weasel butt?" He asked and sighed in relief when the girl had finally released him. She gave a closed eyed grin to him while holding her hand out.

"I'm Aiko, your brother's new tormentor." Aiko introduced, ignoring the burning gaze in the back of her head.

"My name is Sasuke!" He greeted, wearing the same expression as the girl as he shook her hand.

It's so soft...

"Your hand is so small!" She gushed and watched his face flush once more before he scowled.

"Wh-Whatever..."

"Sasuke," The small boy gave his attention to his older brother instantly but was quick to stare at the ground.

"W-Well Shisui said that you two practiced at the training grounds today every week... So I thought I could spend more time with you if I came here instead of school..." Itachi looked at the boy blankly, though he felt bad about his negligence toward his little brother.

"Oh! Weasel butt, can he come?! He looks so sad! Please!" Aiko pouted alongside with Sasuke, both staring at Itachi with sad expressions, causing his expression to flatten.

"Sasuke, you can't simply skip school because you feel like it, understand?" Itachi's scolding tone came with a slight warmth to it and Aiko listened to it even if it wasn't directed at her.

"Yes, big brother..." Sasuke sighed.

"Ouch!" Itachi poked Sasuke on the head with two fingers and gave a warm smile as his small brother rubbed his head with a small scowl.

"We will play after I get you from the academy today." Sasuke suddenly grinned at the news before hugging his brother who was still on one knee. The older Uchiha's eyes widened before he closed his eyes, forgetting the girl he was supposed to be watching was watching the scene.