(chapter 19) Hell's Roads To Happiness

(chapter 19)Hell's Roads To Happiness 

oceans POV

One month later 

"troye" I screamed I held onto the door for my  life the pain was unbearable 

" whats going on " he said looking really worried and shocked at my screaming

" My water broke and now the baby's are coming, take me to the hospital "I said he grabbed my bag that i had ready for the day the baby's came nd then he helped me into the car, the contractions where so painful, and every time one came I would squeeze the chair hard, I wanted Justin to be here but at the same time I didn't want him to hate me for keeping these kids, because i no he didn't want any and I didn't want to ruin his life i didn't want him to be angry with me and i know we fought all the time i just think he would be disappointed in me for doing this.

troye looked at me" its going to be okay ocean" he said he held my hand BIG MISTAKE a contraction was about to come " ahhhh ocean let go" he laughed i let go 

" I'm sorry " I panted, finally we reached the hospital, I waddled in troye was being so dramatic he was running round shouting ' shes having a baby' as I stood there taking deep breaths 

" Can someone help please she having a baby" he shouted a nurse came over to me and help me into a gown and then into the bed, I told her how far apart the contractions where and they set me of to start having the baby's, I told them everything they needed to know about everything the doctors told me about the baby's and then  lay back and started pushing, troye held my hand another big mistake, I felt like I was going to break it.But I still held on tight I wanted it to be Justin holding my hand, but troye was good enough seeing as he was taking both of the baby's to Australia with him.

"come on ocean push " troye said 

" I am " I screamed glaring at him, he didn't understand how hard this was.

" one more push ocean and the first baby will be out " the doctor said I pushed on big push and then I heard crying, the sweet sound a new born baby's cry 

" my baby" I panted with a massive smile on my sweaty face.

" right ocean the next one " the doctor said with a thumbs up 

" okay" I said panting and holding troyes hand again.

"right I can see the head ocean one big push and the baby will be out " the doctor said 

I pushed so hard. and then the baby came out and I heard it cry, the sweet sound of my baby's cry, they where both here. 

" baby 2" I laughed troye smiled at me, I felt proud but I was only going to be spending a little time with the baby's because they where going with troye for a better life, they walked over and placed both baby's in my arms one little boy and one little girl, they where prefect boy looked a spitting image of Justin when he was a baby and i guess the girl looked a lot like me but she had her dads eyes they where golden honey brown and they sparkled when she opened them. 

" right i need you to breast feed them for me " the nurse said softly 

" yeah sure, troye hold the baby girl" I laughed I passed him her and then I pulled down my top to expose my breast and then I fed him and once he was done I fed her. it was finally time to name the baby's 

" what are we calling them then " troye said with a smile holding one of the baby's 

I looked down at my two beautiful children, they where perfect and I couldn't ask for anymore, carrying these baby was worth it, every second of it, I loved them more then I loved anything else in the world, my baby girl and my baby boy.