25 - the end of all things

(hey so if you like my writing please read my new story "the end" . it's a Brendon fic :).  thank you!!)

...
I sat on the tour bus. I was next to Jenna who was on her phone, and Josh, who was looking at me, in which I was trying not to notice.
that's when Tyler walked in, his face tear stained.
we were only three weeks into tour, and so far nothing bad had happened.
but I guess all good things come to an end?
Tyler walked up to us
"I've been thinking way too much"
we all stood up quickly.
we all ended up bringing Tyler to the couch with us, and all four of us snuggled up to each other, whispering comforting words to Tyler.
Tyler calmed down and we sat there
and that's when Josh kissed me.
we kissed.
Tyler and Jenna cheered.
"will you be mine again?" Josh asked.
"yes" I smiled.
and like that- all was normal again.
...
life went on. tour, everything. I ended up going to college and became a interior designer. Jenna went for her nursing degree. the boys' band was doing amazing, and so were out relationships. Josh Tyler Jenna and I were best friends for the rest of our lives. til death do us apart. Josh and I got married only a month after Jenna and Tyler.
Jenna had a baby named Jackson and I had a baby named Marissa.
life was amazing.
and to think-
if I had never walked into that band room,
I wouldn't be the truly happy person I am today.
now I sit on my chair by my window, at the age of 78 years old, recalling my past that included tours and shows and wild parties and being in love with Josh and my amazing friends
and I think to myself
damn, how did I get so lucky. ...

A/N

YAYYY! I HOPED YOU ALL ENJOYED AND WILL BE READING MY NEW STORY! THANKS!