2 - questions

I walked into the band room and shut the door.
and that's when I saw the most amazing looking human I've ever seen.
he had Gauges in his ears, a silver nose ring, and had a few tattoos. not to mention the fact that his hair was dyed bright red.
he was in the middle of playing the drums, and he seemed very focused. he had on a tight black shirt, jeans, and a pair of red vans. he was playing the beat for sugar we're going down swinging. I loved that song.
"HEY!!!" I screamed, trying to get his attention.
he looked up at me "um..hi?". his voice was rough and amazing.
I was about to say something, something like "THAT WAS SO COOL! I LOVE FALL OUT BOY! IVE SEEN THEM LIVE LIKE A BUNCH OD TIMES!!!" .something the real me would say.
nobody can know the real you. the real you is ugly and disgusting.
so I said "you know playing the drums is really disruptive to other classes" I said in my wispy voice as I leaned against one doorframe.he stood up. ohmygod. he looked as if he was 10000000000 ft taller than me. he leaned against the other doorframe, I could feel his breath on me and smell his scent cigarettes and cologne. "I don't remember hearing anything about that" he said.
"what is going on in here!!!!" the music teacher, mrs. Barkley, the meanest teacher also, said, barging in.
"nothing!" I said quickly.
"well nothing is getting you both a detention" she exclaimed.
"nice going" I said under my breath as I strutted out the classroom.
~💓~
I walked into detention in the music room. I looked around at all the instruments. then looked for people, only

to see that the only person sitting there was the boy with the red hair. I took a seat next to him, eager to find out more about him. i looked over at him. he had earbuds in. Mrs. Berkeley came in. she had on an ugly yellow blouse and pink pants. "alright kiddos. you have to stay here for the next hour. no electronics" she said, grabbing her coffee and people magazine off her desk and swiftly walking out. Josh took out his earbuds and put his phone away. he looked at me and held his hand out
"I'm Josh" he said.
"Im Lila" I said back, shaking his hand. it was so big. and cold.
"so I can guess we're here for the same reason" he said, laughing a bit
that laugh.
"yup I guess we are" I said, pretending not to care.
"what's the deal with you? I didn't do a thing to you yet you're acting like your the queen or something. and dressing like it too." he said, with a slight laugh.
nobody ever had the guts to tell me off" I reached inside my shirt and grabbed my fall out boy necklace. I held it.
"I am the queen. and last time I checked, I can dress and act whatever way I want" I said, still holding it.
he looked at me.
"oh so you're that kinda chick? the snooty one who likes boy bands and thinks that they have meaning. the kind of girl that-" he went on but I cut him off, hysterically laughing.
"BOY BANDS??" I said, still laughing.
"that's what you come off as Princess" he said back, folding his arms behind his head. I could see all the muscles in his arms. I smiled. "the song you were playing was sugar we're going down . and it's on fall out boys album from under the cork tree"
he looked at me
"how the hell did you know that?"
I laughed "well" I took off my fall out boy necklace.
"I'm kinda a fan"
he sat up and smiled the cutest smile ever "no way!!"
"you can't say a thing" I said
"what? why?" he said, confused.
"because. around these parts I'm known as the well-" I said
"princess? Queen bee?" he said
"yes. and I feel like if I'm really myself..."
"nobody would like you" he added in.
I nodded.
"well consider me liking the real you. " he said with a smile. "now. tell me a few things about you. the real you"
wait, did I really just reveal all that to him???
"I'm Lila Vertez. I'm 16 almost 17. I play guitar. I'm a decent singer. my mom left my dad for a younger guy and my dads a druggie. it's a pretty messed up thing. bands are my life." I said.
he nodded understandingly.
"now tell me something about you" I laughed
"I'm Josh dun. I'm 18. I'm a drummer. my dad and mom fight and let's say things get pretty ugly in my house, also very messed up. bands are my life as well" he said, smiling.
"cool. so did you know that panic! at the disco are playing tonight?" I asked.
"why, yes I did" he said sarcastically as he smiled.
"I wish I could be there" I said.
"well. why aren't you?" he asked
"I'm broke so you know"
"let's go Lila." he said, smiling.
"go where?" I laughed
"panic! at the disco silly" he said
"okay there are many flaws in your plan. first off, you could be an axe murderer. second of all, we can't leave, third of all, you don't have tickets. plus I'm wearing like a sweater. I'd look dumb" I said
"oh come on." he said, pulling me out of the classroom.
~💓~

we got outside and he popped open his trunk. "and he gets out an axe" I said sarcastically. he pulled out a panic! at the disco shirt "or a band shirt" he said, making me laugh.
"put it on, you won't look dumb. I've got this all planned out princess"

A/N
LOL I HOPE THIS DIDNT SUCK. OKAY PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AD READ! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS
17...WOOOOO! casually adding extra words so now I have 1000 words. yay!