17 - halloween and a crap ton of booze

...
LILAS POV
...
I walked into Josh's house .
I had on a pair of high wasted black pants and a black crop top so a strip of my stomach was showing. my eyeliner was winged and I had on bright red lipstick. my heels were so high I almost tripped up the front steps.
Jenna opened it, wearing a black dress, brunette wig, and a pink leather jacket.
we laughed
"oh my god Lila looks like a hooker!!" Jenna shouted into the house, and as soon she said that, josh came running. Tyler followed, but josh was the one who looked eager to see me look like a hooker. they both had on black jeans, a white t shirt, and leather jackets. Tyler even had a cigarette tucked behind his left ear. Josh smiled "sandy!"
I laughed "Danny!"
...
we all sat on the floor in a circle and Jenna strutted in on her bright pink high heels. josh was sitting in between me and Tyler and we were singing "summer nights" together in the most cheesy, awful sounding way.
Jenna was holding four things
1. a bag full of candy
and
2. a bottle of liquor
3. some red solo cups
and
4. a copy of the movie grease
we weren't trick or treating that night
...
LILAS POV STILL
...
I looked around.
we were all drunk
Jenna was the angry drunk. she had a stuffed unicorn that used to belong to Josh's sister by the head and was banging it against the wall.
Tyler was the stripper drunk. he was standing on the couch, in just his underwear, flinging around his shirt.
josh was the lovey drunk. he had me sitting on my lap and kept whispering "I love you more than I love burritos" in my ear.
and then there was me.
the sad drunk.
I was sitting on Josh's lap, hysterically crying.
"you should be famous josh. you're amaaaaazing. the world suckssss"
josh laughed and kissed me on the cheek
"it's okay. I love you. like so much. I wanna be with you prinnnnncess"
drunk words are sober thoughts.
and then I said it
"let's go upstairs"
and that's when I made the best mistake ever.

a/n
I was not gonna write you all a smut scene you get the point. shits going down next chapter