24 - tour?!

the show was amazing and josh mentioned me like five times. I was pretty much a crying mess.
Jenna told me to meet her backstage and gave me a pass.
I walked backstage and they let me through. I realized that i would be reunited with my bet friends. sure I had hung out with Jenna nearly every day ever since josh and Tyler left, but now it would be the four of us together again. Jenna had talked to Tyler through text but that was it.
I walked up to a guy who was shirtless and had tattoos and bright red hair and a boy with no shirt and brown hair. I smiled. Jenna soon ran up next to me.
I looked at her and smiled widely and tapped on Josh and Tyler's shoulders.
Josh and Tyler turned around and tears filled the two boys eyes. and not to mention, Jenna and I's eyes as well.
that's when Josh pulled us all in and we sunk to our knees, mumbling "I missed you too"
...
2 hours later
...
we were all chilling on Josh and Tyler's tour bus. it was pretty nice. we were all squished together on the couch, leaning on each other like our lives depended on it.
if you're wondering about Josh and I, we aren't together. we obviously broke up when he was on tour and I didn't even know why he wasn't answering my calls and texts.
we all looked at the ceiling
"thank you" I said
"for what" Tyler said, stuffing his mouth with popcorn. I had forgotten that we were even "watching" Star Wars.
"thank you guys for making me happy. if I had never walked into that room and seen Josh there, I wouldn't be happy. hell, maybe I wouldn't be alive. you guys are the reason I'm alive" I said, looking at the ceiling.
"come on tour with us" Josh said randomly
"what?" Jenna said, sitting up and looking at him with furrowed brows.
"come on tour with us" he repeated.
"but school and-" I said
"screw it" Tyler said
I looked at Jenna
no way in hell would we be separated again