3 - the rock show

a/n
I INCLUDED A VIDEO OF LILA FOR YALL

LILAS POV

I walked into gas station bathroom and put on the shirt Josh let me wear for the concert. it was a concert shirt, gee guess he did this before. it was really cool, yet big on me. it smelt like cologne which drove me crazy. I walked outside and I was about to say something but I saw that Josh was shirtless and putting on a panic! shirt. I held my breath. he had the most hot body...he turned around and smiled "hey princess" he said. my eyes widened "oh um I wasn't...". he laughed a little "it's okay. just get in the car, we can't be late"
~💗~
JOSHS POV

after a long car ride with the girl I barely knew we got there. she was so cute, wearing my t shirt. she got to the concert and her big eyes were so wide. I had to take her arm and lead her around at one point because she was so small, I thought she was gonna get lost. she smiled "I can't believe we're here!!!". I laughed "me either".
we went to our seats. they were 4th row. "oh my god look how close we are" I was taking a video of her for snapchat and she didn't even notice. "Josh look!" she said, hitting my shoulder. "I see princess" I said. "why do you even call me that" she asked. "because you're like a princess...spoiled.." I said "pretty" I muttered. "what was that?" she said, flipping her perfect blonde hair. "oh nothing."
I was impressed...Lila knew all the words. she looked so happy, it was amazing.
LILAS POV
the concert ended and I walked out "thank you thank you thank you" I said, hugging Josh. he didn't expect it but he hugged me back.
he dropped me off and told me I could keep the shirt. I smiled. I went to sleep, knowing that nobody could know where I went