13 - 21 guns

LILAS POV
It's been 21 days ever since josh has been in a coma. we all were depressed. walking around like zombies. Jenna , Tyler and I were eating at Taco Bell in silence. the daily routine was to get up, meet a Tyler's house, go to school (and not leave each other's side), all come back to Tyler's house, get food, and then see josh. we would stay at the hospital for hours on end. we were about to go to the hospital to see him but Tyler said we should hold off a little because Josh's dad was finally seeing him.
...
JOSHS POV
...
I could hear everything.
from the beeping on my heart monitor to my friends quiet sobs.
and I was going to wake up.
I had to.
I heard footsteps.
Lila? Tyler? Jenna?
this was usually around the time they visited.
I listened and realized those were worker boots.
who wears worker boots?
my dad.
he sat down in a chair.
"son, let me just say I've never been proud of you. you've disappointed me in many ways. you were supposed to start to carry out the family business when you were 12, and what did you do with your money? you got a goddamn drum set! bye Joshua, I'll see you in hell"
oh no you won't
....
LILAS POV
...
Jenna, Tyler and I all walked through the hospital. we passed a tall man with worker boots and a lime green shirt that says "DUN CONSTRUCTION".
Josh's dad
we walked past him in silence.
we all sat around josh
and that's when a doctor came in.
he had black hair and blue eyes, and he also had a light mustache. Josh's mother was trailing behind him with his two sisters Ashley and Abagail, and his brother, Jordan. they all looked like they had been crying.
"we have decided to take josh off of life support"
my heart sunk
"oh" I said
the doctor walked up to Josh's bedside...

a/n
I HOPE THIS WAS ACCURATE PLEASE DONT HATE ME IF IT ISNT!