4 - my ghost, where'd you go?

JOSHS POV

it was early in the morning, so that meant I had to wake up. me being me, I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock and slept 15 more minutes. I got up and had to pick out my clothes. a girl like Lila probably took 10 minutes to choose, maybe more! but me? I just got a shirt that had "twenty one pilots |-/" the name of my band. and then I just threw on some black skinny jeans. I brushed my teeth and all that crap. I walked downstairs to see my mom. I had to admit, I loved my mom. badass on the outside, total mommas boy on the outside.
she walked over to me and looked up at me with her hands on her hips. she had on a pink dress and her short blonde hair was in a pony tail. God knew where my dad was.I was six feet, making me the tallest person in my family. "Joshua William Dun, I WAS WORRIED SICK!!! you said you would be back from the panic at the party concert by 1 am!! you came back at 2!!!" she exclaimed "did
you lose Tyler or something!?". Tyler had been my very best friend, my partner in crime.
"no mom" I said quietly.
"then why were you an hour late" she asked.
"well Lila and I-" I stopped at my words.
"LILA???- " my mom said, excited. "it's a girl!!! oh my goodness" she was practically jumping up and down. the last girlfriend I had was pure evil and controlling, her name was Liv. (a/n I used Phanelujah  s name because I love her)
let's just say that relationship ended in flames. "yeah mom, a girl" I said. "that still doesn't explain why you were late" she said. "well Lila and I ended up staying an hour later, wandering around the stadium looking for the tour bus" I said. "how cute!!" my mom gushed. "I wanna meet her!!". "I've known her for like two days, we aren't anything. we're pretty much just friends." I said in response. my mom rolled her eyes and was about to say something when I kissed her on the cheek and quickly exited the house "bye mom! Tyler is picking me up" I said, not admitting I was mostly excited to see Lila.
I texted Tyler "pick me up"
Tyler was my neighbor so he lived right there. I could hear My chemical Romance blasting from the speakers. he pulled up, wearing jeans and a red t shirt. it the passenger seat was Jenna. she had crystal blue eyes and blonde hair, and the tips were died blue, something my mom did for her, my mom loved Jenna. she was always over Tylers house and Tyler was always over my house, so Jenna somehow ended up in the mix. she was talking about dying her hair, and my mom being the sweetheart she is, was practically begging Jenna to let her do it. Tyler and Jenna had been madly in love for about a year. I got in the car "hey tyjo the hoe, hey Jenner they were both inside jokes we had with each other. they laughed at their names "hey josh" Tyler said, laughing.
"so...tell me about this girl"
...
I walked through the halls, looking for Lila. that's when I bumped into Kylie, her best friend. "hey" Kylie said, leaning against the locker and twirling her hair. she had been on and off again with Brendon, one of my mutual friends. she had on a black dress that was way to small on her and her hair was done up in some crazy bun. she looked like a business woman on crack. "hey, I'm looking for Lila" I said. "why" Kylie said, pouting her lips and cocking her head to the side. "well I um- am doing a project with her" I said, trying to save Lila's precious reputation. "well she's not here today, I honestly think she's getting a boob job" Kylie said, dramatically rolling her eyes. "aren't you her best friend?" I asked, confused as to 1 why Kylie would rat out her best friend and 2 why the hell LILA needed a boob job. "look, do you want my number??" she said, walking her fingers up my chest. "I'll take it- if you include Lilas". she rolled her eyes and sighed with extreme dramatic effort and grabbed my phone. she put in 2 contacts. you can imagine what one I deleted (it was Kylie's I deleted, and kept Lilas)