7 - the other rock show

( to brighten your day^)
LILAS POV
I went through my closet "JENNA!!!! HELP WHAT DO I WEAR" Jenna came out of my bathroom, with fresh makeup on.
Jenna, Josh, Tyler and I had got pretty close over the past few days. we were at Josh's house every day. it was amazing. but today was Friday..the day of Josh and Tyler's show.
Jenna rummaged through my closet and pulled out a little white bralette, high wasted jeans, a green army jacket, and boots. (pictured above after the Pete vid)
I smiled "cute!!"
...
Jenna and I walked in to the crowded bar. funny how two boys who can't even drink can perform at a bar. we squeezed past everyone and got to the front. I saw a drum set and thought of Josh. two minutes later they came on.
"hey uh- we're twenty one pilots. aka Josh and Tyler" Tyler said awkwardly. Jenna and I were the only two to clap at first but then everyone else did. "well um...this first one is called oh Ms. believer but it's for this girl. her uh..her name is Lila and she's here today." Josh said into the microphone.
Jenna and I looked at each other and I was smiling so wide. so was Jenna. we clapped and jumped up and down and then they started.
oh ms believer
my pretty sleeper
your twisted mind
is like snow on the road
your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder
by the end of the song I was crying. it was so beautiful. I was so happy. he wrote a song for me. and Tyler wrote a song called "we don't believe what's on tv" for Jenna. by the end of the show Jenna and i's mascara was running like crazy. the boys bowed and the crowd went nuts. they soon came off stage and walked up to Jenna and I. "well?" Tyler said, a little nervous. Jenna pulled us in for a group hug. "that was AMAZING!!!" we both yelled.
"you guys um..like your songs" Josh said, looking up and biting his lip awkwardly. I smiled at his nervousness. "best song I've ever heard" I said. he smiled at me

"im glad you think so"

i could practically hear jenna screaming "OTP!"