"Oookayy...." Taylor said weirdly and turned back around and kept walking.

~~~

Matt's p.o.v

"I hope Madi is okay" I said looking down.

"I'm sure she will be, hey wanna go get ice cream at that place across the street?" Carter asked.

"Yeah let me go ask Madi if she wants to go" I said starting to walk towards the elevator.

"No come on just us guys" Gilinsky said with a fake pouty face.

"Alrighttt" I said reluctantly.

We walked to the ice cream place across the street and walked inside. We went to order and get our ice cream. I got my ice cream and turned around to find us a place to sit but instead I saw Madi with Taylor talking and laughing.

I walked over there upset and said "Madi what the heck!"

She looked at me and said "Oh hey Matt!"

"Madi!" I said upset.

"What's wrong Matt?" She asked concerned standing up.

"What's this?!" I asked angrily.

"What? Me and Taylor?" She asked confused.

"Yeah you and Taylor! A date?" I yelled.

"What no!" She yelled back.

Then Shawn walked over and said "Hey what's going on?"

"Oh so your on a date with two guys and one of them being your very close best friend?!!" I said pointing to Shawn.

"Matt no!" She said tears filling her eyes. She looked hurt.

"Matt chill out! This isn't a date at all!" Shawn yelled. I was taken aback from his yelling, he never yells.

I wanted to believe him but a part of me was taking over and telling me not to believe him.

Before I could say anything else Madi slammed her ice cream cup down on the table and ran out of the restaurant.

"Dude what the heck!" Taylor yelled now getting up.

"We weren't on a date!" He yelled again.

"Sure looked like it!" I yelled back.

"Look let me explain!" Taylor yelled sitting down.

"Fine" I said sitting down to listen.

~~~

Shawn's p.o.v

"Fine" Matt said sitting down waiting for Taylor to explain. Matt is really upset because he thinks this is a date. Ugh and Madi is upset too, she ran out.

"Madi was upset about not getting a room with you so she went up to mine and her room and I went to talk to her. I made her feel better and asked if she wanted to go get some ice cream. So we walked into the hall and saw Shawn so Madi said she wanted to ask if Shawn wanted to come, then I forgot you and her are going to be going on a date so I told her I thought just me and her could go like a date but then she reminded me about y'all and I understood so she went to go ask Shawn and here we are" Taylor said angry at Matt for making Madi upset.

I decided to sneak out while they were arguing and stuff to go talk to Madi. So I left the ice cream place and went back to the hotel. I got up to Madi and Taylor's room and opened the door and saw Madi face down in her pillow on her bed.

"Madi?" I said sitting next to her.

She looked up at me and sat up. I pulled her into my arms and we just sat there for a few moments until she said "He doesn't believe me"

"Taylor explained what happened and I think he understands now. He must have gotten jealous because he really likes you Madi" I said trying to make her feel better.

She slightly smiled and said "Yeah, is he coming back?"

"Of course, he wouldn't leave you here without coming to apologize I'm sure. I know Matt and he's not the jealous type, he must like you a lot" I told her.

She giggled and said "Maybe so"

We talked a little more until the door opened and walked in, Matt.

"Can we have a little privacy please?" Matt asked.

"Of course" I said and got up and left the room.

~~~

Madi's p.o.v

Matt came in the room and asked for Shawn to leave and he did. Then it was just us two.

"Madi I'm so so sorry for how I acted. That wasn't me, I usually don't get jealous or assume things like that. I'm really sorry. Forgive me?" He said sweetly with hope in his eyes.

"Your forgiven" I said and laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

"Great. So 6:30 tonight. Dress Casual" he said and winked then walked to his room.

I sat on my bed and noticed it was already 1 so I decided that I should unpack a little to pass time.

The hotel room had a couple of dressers so I put my clothes in the one by my bed which took me about 20 minutes.

After I was done it would still be a while until I needed to get ready so I layed down and took a nap.

~~~

Hayes' p.o.v

I heard what happened with Madi so I decided to go see if she was okay, I mean we're still best friends so I had to check on her.

I went to her and Taylor's hotel room and opened the door. I saw her asleep on her bed. She's so cute when she's asleep.

I sat down next to her and that's when I realized that I miss her. A lot. I just stared at her and just wanted to hug her.

She's so beautiful. I don't know why I would cheat on her. This sucks. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Taylor walked in.

"Hey what's up" Taylor said.

"Shhh she's asleep" I said putting a finger over my mouth.

"Oh oops sorry" he said laying on his bed going on his phone.

"What are you doing in here anyway?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"Oh I was just uh coming to check on her but she was asleep so I just sat down" I said trying to not let him think I was weird trying to stalk her lol.

"Oh okay" he said.

"So I heard Madi's going on a date with Matt tonight" he said a few seconds later.

"Oh" is all I managed to say.

"I'm just gonna go now" I said leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYY I FINALLY UPDATED TODAY YAYYY. SORRY THAT I'VE BEEN GROUNDED AND Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN UPDATE.

AGAIN PLEASE COMMENT TO BE PICKED FOR ONE OF THE GUYS' GIRLFRIENDS. THANKSSSSS.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEEEE