I just gave her a head nod then started to watch the tv that was on. I guess I'll just go back to my old ways and ignore her.

There was a knock on my door and I seen Kaia come in. "Hey Aug."

"Wassuh'." She gave me a quick hug because she knows that Avery was here but I pulled her in again and made sure that the hug was even longer.

"Sorry I didn't come yesterday, a lot happened." She crawled into the bed with me then put her head on my chest.

"Wanna talk 'bout it?" I asked, looking down at her. She bit her lip while nodding but glanced at Avery who was staring at us with her eyebrows furrowed.

I could tell that she was mad but Kaia needs me right now so she can really stop being a brat.

"Avery, could ya give us a few minutes?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes as she got up and walked out.

Hearing something fall in the hallway, I knew that Avery kicked something out there.

"Aight ya can start na, ma."

"So basically I went to Kayla's house. Tried to confront John. We ended up fighting. Kayla tries to stop us but John pulled out a gun and shot her when he meant to shoot me." She started to my play with my fingers, hiding her face.

"Damn." I mumbled,"Ya aight?"

When she didn't answer, I turned her head around and seen her eyes watery but she was trying to maintain it.

"I just- I guess I just miss her that's all." She laced her fingers with mine then sighed,"Now I gotta take care of Jayson too and it's just gonna be so hard-"

"Live wit' me." I blurted out which made her snap her head to look at me.

Avery's gonna be mad but I don't care. Kaia has to deal with two kids now and that's too much to be dealing with alone and especially when you're still young.

I know how to control kids. I got three nieces that stay with me for one week every month so I can help take of them.

"Ya jokin', right?" She raised an eyebrow. I shook my head while chuckling at her confused face.

"I'm straight up serious, homie. Ya need help and now ya got it. Ya don't need to be stressing 'cause I got ya." I kissed her temple then she cuddled closer to me.

"Thanks so much, Auggie." She yawned,"I love you." She mumbled the last part so she probably won't think that I heard her.

Hearing her soft snores made me comfortable and start to drift off to sleep as well.

[Gianna.]

Parking my car in front of Ace's house, I got my key out then opened his door.

"Babe!" I called out as I was looking around. Not seeing him anywhere downstairs, I went upstairs and looked in his room.

He was still nowhere to be found so I checked the bathroom to find him fixing his shirt. Once he seen me, he smiled.

"Hey baby." He pecked my lips then continued to fix his shirt. Crossing my arms, I leaned against the doorway.

"What ya doin'?"

"Trying on this new shirt that my mama got me." He finally stopped playing with the shirt, giving me his full attention.

"Oh, well it's cute." I smiled. I started to talk to him about going to the mall one day this week but it looked like he wasn't paying really listening.

All he was doing was glancing at the closet that was inside of the bathroom then at me.

I sighed,"What's wrong, Ace?"

He looked away for a minute,"I need to get some lotion from the closet, my arm is kinda ashy."

Being the helpful girlfriend that I am plus since the closet was closer to me, I walked over to it.

When I was about to open it, Ace ran in front of me blocking the closet's door.

"Ace, what the fuck?" I put my hand on my hip while squinting my eyes. For a few months now he's been acting real funny.

I've been trying to get to the bottom of it but it never works out. But I'm gonna find out one day, maybe even today.

"I don't really need it anymore." He flashed me a smile then basically pushed me out of the bathroom.

"Let's go to the mall, aight?" He said.

Maybe he's been acting funny for a good reason, like maybe he's trying to find a special at to propose and he's hiding the ring!

Yeah, that's probably it. We've been dating for awhile now so you can pretty much say that we're in love. Ugh, I really love him.

~~

Oop! Crazy, right? I'm honestly starting to really love this story💜! I always come up with ideas every time I update😋✨.

Sorry that my new story isn't published yet, it's under construction🙄. But it'll be published soooon, just wait on it😘!

Excuse the mistakes please, I didn't proofread it😩.

•Vote, Comment, Share, & Enjoyyy!🌥

-YungBeauty🤕💞