Part Two || 21 ~ (I)

Start from the beginning

        "Sorry." I shook my head, refocusing on the game. "My turn?"

        "Mmm-hmm," she hummed.

        I reached for a card from the draw pile. It was a blue seven. Luckily, I had a seven, which was what I put down. Rosalyn took her turn, putting down a red after drawing a red three, and we went back and forth.

        "Let's finish this quickly," Rosalyn said while putting down a card. "If you keep your top head in the game, your other head may just benefit." She sent me a mischievous grin as I placed a card into the discard pile. "My parents aren't home. We may be able to fit a round in before you have to leave."

        Ever since we got back together, Rosalyn had been wanting a lot of sex from me. I loved sex, but I just wanted to hang out and talk sometimes. I guess she did miss me...and my dick.

        "Rosie, please," I said with a pleading look while reaching into the pile for a card. It was a green five. "Let's just finish this game. You're gonna evacuate all my sperm, girl." I placed a green card into the discard pile.

        Rosalyn snickered as she took her turn. I was joking but being partially serious.

My load was way too clear to be healthy.

        We were fucking too much, which said a lot since I loved to fuck.

        "You're hilarious, Ken," she said with a chuckle.

        "I have to go in a few minutes anyway," I reminded. "I can't bounce up in class smelling like sex with messed up hair and sweat dripping down my body."

        "You can." She smirked, making me realize she only had two cards left. Oh, hell. I had four.

        "Nah," I said, eliminating my fourth card. "People know me for looking good, so I have a reputation to uphold."

        Rosalyn shook her head at me. "You're too much, Kenji."

        "I know," I said, even though my "reputation" was the least of my concerns at the moment.

        Fucking Rosalyn wasn't the same after that kiss. All I could think about was the guilt and the grass on my skin and Darian's lips on mine.

Fuck!

        Damn Darian.

        There was no room for him in this relationship. Why was this happening to me? He was a guy.

        "Uno!" Rosalyn announced, and I couldn't even be mad.

        I was too disgusted by myself.

I wasn't a cheater.

        I placed my remaining cards onto the table and leaned back on my hands. "I guess that's that." Rosalyn grinned proudly. "I'll let you have this win as an early birthday present." Her grin diminished. "Someone turns seventeen soon."

        I had to resist the urge to think about Darian's birthday and our time together. No! This was about Rosalyn. Not Darian.

        "Yeah." Rosalyn picked at her shorts, twisting her lips to the side.

        I watched her. She only picked at her clothes when she was bothered by something. "What's wrong?" I leaned my arms onto the table, moving closer to her. "Something's bothering you." She shrugged. "Talk to me, Rosie." I ran my hand along her arm, and she looked up at me. "Kenji is all ears."