CHAPTER 93: SECOND PIECE

Start from the beginning

"Practicing for a school play." I smiled.

They continued walking.

"Well what do you want me to do? I can't take the bite away cause I still have my other super power. I'm teaching her the ways of the wolf."

I pushed my eyebrows together. "The ways of the wolf?"

She nodded her head. "Everyday after school I teach her how to use her abilities."

"That still doesn't mean-" I began to say.

"And once she learns control she could help us fight evil which allows you to spend more time with her."

"I- I guess your right.. But how did you get her to calm down?" I asked. Every time I try to talk to her she gets mad."

"You see an alpha and beta have a special connection. She has to do what I say if I command her." She explained.

"So command her to talk to me."

She sighed. "Will that make you happy?"

I nodded my head with a smile.

"Then no." She walked away.
=========================================================================================
PATIENCE P. O. V
"Have you seen Parker?" I asked a few girls in her grade that were near some lockers.

They all shook their heads no.

I sighed as I passed a janitors closet. Suddenly my cupid ring began to glow. I pushed my eyebrows together as I opened the closet. Parker was sitting on the floor crying her eyes out. I stepped in and closed the door.

"Parker what happened?" I asked as I sat on the floor.

She began to quickly wipe her tears. "Everyone thinks I'm the masked stranger cause of HJ. They want nothing to do with me."

"Honey I promise you I'll clear your name. In order to do that I need to know where you went that day Logan got vanquished."

She sighed. "Well I didn't want to say it with all the boys in the room.. but I started PMS.." She said embarrassed.

"Sweetie there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Every girl goes through it. after school I'm calling an emergency masked stranger meeting where I'll expose HJ once and for all."

"How come you believe me when everyone else doesn't?" She asked confused.

"Parker your my sister. I know you wouldn't hurt innocent people." I said sincerely. She threw herself into my arms causing me to smile.
=========================================================================================
PHOEBE P. O. V
I was gathering Parker's dirty clothes in a bucket. As I picked up a pair of her favorite blue jeans a folded up white paper fell out of it. I pushed my eyebrows together as I got on one knee and picked it up. I opened it and began to read it.

My eyes widened. I dropped the bucket and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I dialed Piper's number.

"Hello?"

"Piper I need you to come to my house quickly." I said.

In that moment a gust of wind caused me to clench my eyes close. Piper was now standing next to me.

"What happened?" She asked.

I handed her the paper. "Take a look at this. It was in Parker's pants pocket."

"Horus quest locker combination. 26, 23, 5." She pushed her eyebrows together. "What does this mean?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know but I have an idea. If I know Parker she figured us out and is planning on taking the Book of Horus back from us. I say we get Paige borrow a tiny mic from HJ, plant it on the book, and let Parker take it back. Then everytime she reads the book we could hear everything." 

Piper nodded her head.
=========================================================================================
TAMORA P. O. V
It was after school and team Suroh and I (except Parker) were in the secret  hallway. Melinda began to put in the locker combination. We all stepped through. I was still weird to see little versions of us playing in the manor.

We made our way into the kitchen as the grandfather clock began to light up.

'What's always on it's way but never arrives?" The gold words read.

"Austin's feelings." Melinda said causing Kat and I to chuckle.

"Okay, okay lets get serious. The answer is time." Melinda said out loud.

All the little versions of us walked into the living room. They stared at us as we stared at them back. Suddenly, their bodies began to turn into little roaches and crawled on Melinda.

"Eww get it off! Get it off!"

The roaches then disappeared.

"Okay I'm guessing that's not the answer.. we'll have to come back later. Patience called an emergency masked stranger meeting." Kat said.
We all made our way out of the locker. I held the locker combination in my hand and viewed it. I couldn't believe we made it this far. It sucks that Parker couldn't be here. We just can't take any chances.

Suddenly the wall opened. I quickly dropped the paper as Kat grabbed my hand. We all orbed out.
=========================================================================================
PRINCIPAL HUDSON P. O. V
We walked through Horus's tomb trying to find any more clues that could help us.

"Wait what's this." Harriet got on one knee and picked up a folded up piece of paper. "No fucking way." She said shocked.

"What is it?" Webster asked.

Without answering Harriet made her way over to the lock and began putting a combination in. The locker opened. We all smiled.

"One of the witches must of dropped it. Let's go." Harriet said.

We all stepped in the locker as a white light flashed. I pushed my eyebrows together as I looked straight ahead to see my wife and I talking to Avalon in our old kitchen. It was the day we told her she was a Werewolf.

I looked to my left to see Webster staring in shock at a younger him who was working out in a gym. I looked to the right to see Harriet with a half smile on her face as she watched herself in a wedding.

"Your married?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"I was." She pointed to her groom. "That's my ex husband Cole Turner. He was a demon. He's how I found out about this quest stuff."

"You guys got a divorce and you never changed your last name? Kinda creepy.." Webster said.

Harriet rolled her eyes as gold words began to appear in front of us.

"What's always on it's way but never arrives?" Webster read out.

"Uh.." Webster and I said in unison.

"Ugh fools. Tomorrow. The answer is tomorrow." Harriet said out loud.

Suddenly, a yellow piece appeared out of no where and began floating in mid air. It landed in Harriet's hand. A hallway began to open right in front of our eyes.