"You will regret even laying a finger on her" I hissed and sprinted towards Jasper.

(Third persons pov)

Blake was breathing heavily as he ran towards Jasper. They both locked eyes as they began running towards each other.

Within seconds their body's smashed into each other's. Severely growls was heard as both Jaspers and Blake's pack began to fight one another. Clothes was heard behind ripped as they all changed into their wolfs. More growls and biting one another was heard. But Blake could only focus on ripping Jasper head off.

Jasper had Blake underneath him as Blake tried to bite Jasper away from him.

But Jasper saw it coming and turned his head the opposite way and bite into Blake's right shoulder. A loud groan was heard as blood spilled over Blake's Black fur. Jasper smiled as he holes the dominance over his brother now.

But Blake could hear her. He could smell her. He wanted to fight for her. So with a growl that made his pack flinch he pushed Jasper away from him.

Blake was fast to turn over on his four legs again. He kept his head down ready to attack his brother again.

Ryan ran to the first wolf he saw. A small brown one. He couldn't be older than 17. He felt for the poor wolf who stood at the end off the battle field. But at this moment Ryan wanted to rip a few heads off. Age or gender doesn't matter.

So with a growl from his chest he sprinted to the brown wolf with flashing green eyes ready to jump on the boys back.

The small brown wolf didn't see Ryan until it was to late.

Ryan bite down in the small wolfs neck and bite a big large of flesh off. His head hung from his right shoulder with wide eyes open starring into nothing.

Robert was fighting off a big black wolf from his back. Robert tried to turn his head around to bite into the wolfs neck but every time he had tried the big black wolf flashed his teeth at him ready to bite his neck off.

Charlotte shouldn't had come. She know that. But her best friend needed her and she wouldn't let Robert get hurt. Mona beside had listen to her alphas order and was now home taking care off the rest off the pack. Beside it was Charlottes fault that Lizette had been kidnapped in the first place. If she could only keep her attention on her for a few more seconds . It was all her fault.

Charlottes right claw came intact with a brown wolfs right cheek. Her light brown paw was now reed as blood purred out off the brown wolfs cheek.
The wolf growled and ran into Charlotte with full force making charlottes small figure fall into the dirt.
She turned as fast as she could so the wolf didn't have access to her neck. She know she would be screwed. The wolf lay on top off Charlotte and tried to bite her neck severely times. But Charlotte wouldn't let it happen so with the force she had left she kicked the brown wolf off her and jump into the Browns back and flashed her white teeth down the Brown wolfs neck letting the wolfs lifeless body slump down to the ground.

David stood facing a red brown wolf not so much bigger than himself. They where pacing each other. Face to face. Never turn your back towards an enemy David had learn at young age.

The red wolf growl at David tired off the circle they had been pacing no one had made the first move.

But David was smart. He knew that he never should make the first move. It is to obvious. The first move is always to attack the neck. And that's what the red wolf did. But David knew what he would do so he jumped into the side making the red wolf land on the hard pavement.