Justin sat nervously beside his broken girlfriend, giving her a once over making sure she's alright while she's filling in her forms before looking back down at his phone.

Ashlee looked over her forms, making sure everything was perfect to hand up.

'Okay, you can follow me' the lady says.

Justin got up with her, taking her hand again while he put his phone back in his pocket.

'You okay?' He asks, kissing her forehead.

'Yeah'

Her voice was unsteady, her breath was uneven.

'Sir your going to have to wait outside' an intimidating man said looking at Justin.

'I need to be with her.' Justin stated like it was nothing.

'Justin its fine, I'll see you soon'

It was his turn to nod, his girlfriend leaned up and kissed his cheek lovingly.

She walked into the small room, immediately feeling intimidated by its darkness.

'Have a seat' the smart man in the tux said, pointing to the empty chair infront of him.

So she did, feeling nervous as she plays with her fingers.

'So your claiming that you were sexually abused by Thomas Greene. Is that right?'

She nods her head slowly, her eyes staying focused on her hands, his name sending shivers down her back.

'When did this happen?'

'Two months ago'

Her voice was shakier than ever, still refusing to meet his gaze.

'And you were romantically involved with a ' he lifts his glasses, staring at the sheet infront of him. 'A Mr. Bieber. Is that right?'

'And how did you two start?'

'A stupid English project'

Ashlee chuckles, remembering the memory.

'And you were never involved with Thomas?'

'No. Justin took me to a party one night and Tom kept trying to kiss me, which made Justin angry.'

'Why was he angry?'

'Because I'm his, no one elses. He knew that, everyone knew that.'

'Except from Tom?'

'Except from Tom.'

~Justins P.O.V~

I listen carefully against the door, wanting to know everything is okay.

'Sir would you like a coffee?'

I look up at the short blonde with two Coffees in her hands.

'Please'

She smiles warmly, sitting down beside me.

'Its going to be okay, you know'

I nod at her, focusing on the plastic cup which holds my coffee.

'She's strong, I can sense that much. I can tell she wants him to get put away. Most girls who come in here are fragile, don't even want to make eye contact. Not her, she won't let this phase her.'

I smile slightly, which quickly wipes off.

'Nah, we're only starting to get back to normal. We were both broken. Her more, obviously. She wouldn't let me touch her, we barely spoke two words to eachother for two months'

I bite the inside of my cheek, as if it would vanish the memory.

'Then why didn't you end it?'

'Because I need her and she needs me. We love eachother' I nod my head. 'She's everything to me and I know I mean just as much to her. We've been through a lot, its as if no one wants us together. But I'm too selfish too let her go.'

I laugh a little, feeling a tear fall down from my eye which I quickly wipe away.

'Its not selfish if she wants you too. I can tell you two love eachother. You'll get through this, I promise.'

I nod again, taking a sip of the coffee.

'Thank you, I really appreciate it.' I smile at her, feeling her squeeze my hand before walking away.

We do mean everything to eachother. I'd go fucking crazy without her. I want Tom locked up. I want him gone.

'Thank you Ashlee, we'll forward this case as soon as possible.'

She nods her small head, hugging her small frame.

'Okay, thank you'

He rubs her shoulder sympathetically. She turns to me, practically running to my arms so I could hug her.

'You did it.' I smile down at her.

She bites down on her lip. I lean down and peck her lips sweetly.

'Come on baby, let's get you home.'

~Writers Note~

Hey! Idk if this is long or short but how did you guys like it? Let me know in the comments!