When she got half down the stairs she saw Marley sobbing on the couch hugging Callie. Cameron was hugging Penelope. Jeremy was talking to Rossi and Derek. When she looked in front of her she saw her mom and Shepherd in the beginning of the stairs as if they were heading up. She just stared at them.

"What are you doing here?" She asked Jeremy but he didn't answer.
She could feel everyone's eyes staring at her now.
"What's going on?" She asked confused and scared. She could feel her heart racing.

Emily's heart was broken. She didn't know what to do or even how to begin to say.
She could see the fear in her daughter eyes.

"Dad umm..." Said Jeremy.

"Is he dead?" Isabella asked not getting a response. "Is he?" Her eyes began to swim.

"Yeah" whispered Jeremy and nodded. His heart was broken too.
He felt so bad about everything with Bella and he lost his dad too. He just wanted to make everything okay and back to what it was.

"No" Isabella whispered. She realized she was about to explode so she turned around and tried to run upstairs but she failed because her mother knew she would try to run away.

Emily grabbed her by the arms.

"Let me go" Bella said. Emily hugged her siting on the stairs. "No. Let me go" and a sob came as all the pressure of her body was being released.
Shepherd went to the ground too. Everyone on that room was crying. Even Hotch's eyes were full.

Emily and Bella just sat there. Isabella was trying really hard to stop crying. She wasn't sobbing. She was crying a lot but just tears were rolling, nothing else. Emily knew she was holding back. She knew her daughter wouldn't give up and completely break down in front of all those people. She was about to get up to take Bella to her room when Jeremy came over. He sat with them and tried getting Bella out of Emily's arms and into his but she wouldn't move. "Hey it's Jeremy. It's alright" Emily said.

"No" Bella said hugging Emily tighter.

"Bella, look at me" Jeremy said. Isabella looked him right in the eyes.

"I am so sorry. For everything, okay? I'm sorry" he said crying. Isabella let go of her mom and hugged him. Jeremy just sobbed. It seemed like he was the little boy and Bella was the big sister taking care of him.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" he kept saying.

"It's not your fault" Isabella said and he looked at her. Everyone was paying attention to them.
"I'm not mad at you, okay? I'm not. I'm just sad. I'm not mad just sad. And I'm sorry too" Bella said and gave him a big hug. She knew it wasn't his fault any of that happened. She really wasn't mad at anyone for lying she was just sad about it all. And she knew her brother was really hurt too.

She hugged him again and then let go and got up. She held her mother's hand. "Can we go to my room?" She asked, tears still rolling.

"Of course". Emily said.

They started going upstairs. After about 4 steps Emily picked Bella up. They went to the bedroom and laid on the bed. Bella was still crying and Emily was trying her best not to begin crying again. They just stayed there on the bed not talking at all, just hugging. It was late and Isabella was tired but she didn't want to sleep so she tried fighting her sleep but after a while she gave up. Emily made sure Bella was in deep sleep before she got up. She went downstairs to find everyone in the living room and the kitchen.

"where is she?" Shepherd asked.

"She fell asleep" Emily said.

"Should we give her the medicine?" Jeremy asked Shepherd.