ANNOUNCEMENTS

+ newsiesandmore +

As you can see this book is now complete :(

I have loved writing this book and really would love to keep these characters alive. However, I wrote the first chapter of the possible third book and I think it is probably in everybody's best interest that I end the story of Rachel Bailey here. I have loved creating her life so much and there is so much I want to add to it, but I believe it is for the best for YOU GUYS that her story ends here. I don't want to have this story drag on, and I don't want to cut it short. I'm still unsure if this is in the middle of those too. I love Rachel's story and I would love for it to continue, but I am unsure how you all would like that.

If a third book does not happen I will have Rachel's story continue, only embedded in a different series. In the event of no third book for this story I will write Rachel Bailey into an upcoming book I have about a different toursie (well past toursie). She will have the same life and will take place from after the end of this story. If this is to happen rather than a third book she will not be a main character but it will include information about her choice and later relationships. Follow me to be notified of when this book is to come out, or message me saying you would like me to message you personally when it comes out. I am still unsure of dates and such.

Thank you all for reading this I am so grateful.

SOMETHING YOU MUST DO!!!!

Comment or message me which of these options you prefer. A third book or Rachel's story being in the background of a completely new series.

I love you all and thank you so much for letting me create this beautiful journey for this beautiful character. Xx