Chapter Two

****Comment or message me if you'd like me another toursie to write about for a new book!!! Especially if they don't have a lot of stories, or even any, about them.****

+ Rachel +

As we walk to the Imperial Theater on our way to see Les Mis everyone chats about callbacks. I stay quiet though, I'm kind of tired. I hang onto Josh's arm and rest my head on his shoulder as we walk, I can now reach his shoulder because I'm wearing heels.

"Tired?" He laughs and I just nod.

"But Rachel, you are about to see the love of your life," Morgan says.

"I'm right here," Josh says acting offended and I just laugh. He looks down at me, "I hope Chris is sick."

"Bite your tongue!" I gasp. "How dare you say such a thing to me?"

We get to the theatre and go up to the mezzanine to get our seats. I sit next Josh of course, and Morgan sits in front of me next to Jordan, I ship it. Ben sits on the other side of Josh, some guy named Nick sits next to me, and Sky sits behind me. At least those are the only boys I actually know the names of. Everyone else just looks familiar I just can't place names with faces yet.

"So you're the famous Rachel Bailey?" Nick asks. "Josh talks about you all the time," he emphasizes the last part.

"I've been getting that a lot," I laugh.

Josh turns to face me, "I'll be right back I have to go get something," he says before quickly kissing me then walking off. Out of the corner of my eye I can see someone shift in their seat, but I can't tell who. Oops sorry if me kissing my boyfriend made whoever is behind me uncomfortable, you probably don't even know me.

"He really loves you, you know," I hear Nick say and I turn to face him. "He definitely is his happiest when talking about you or when he's with you."

"Really?" I blush.

"Yeah," he nods. "He takes your relationship very seriously."

"What does he say?" I ask.

"I don't think I'm supposed to tell you," he says.

"You can't do that," I say. "It will bother me for the rest of my life," I whine.

"Nick," someone says behind us and we turn around to see Sky. "You better not be almost mentioning that one thing," he says with a look of you better shut up before you spill.

"Don't worry I won't tell her," Nick says.

"Okay, now someone has to tell me," I say.

"Don't worry about it," Nick shakes his head. "Anyways, how long have you two been together?"

"Four years," I shrug.

"Seriously?" Sky asks. "You've been together for that long?"

"Yeah," I say slowly, confused as to why it seems so shocking to him.

"You've never broken up in that time period, or even thought about it?" He asks.

"No, why?"

"Do you ever see you two not being together?" Nick asks.

I think for a second, "No, not really," I say. "He's just always been such a big part of my life."

"You must really love him," Sky says.

"Endlessly," I say and hope that is the end of the conversation. I wonder why they're so interested in Josh and I's relationship anyways. Also what do they know that I don't.