Chapter Nineteen

I cried writing the ending of this chapter, so fair warning. Also, comments anyone? Yeah, let's bring those back :)))))))))))

+ Rachel +

I wake up to just a sliver of sun creeping through the small crack between the curtains. I look to see I'm still tangled up with Sky who's still asleep.

Well, I think now is time to go back to being the annoying girlfriend I am.

"Sky," I whisper while poking his cheek. "Wake up," I repeatedly poke his cheek.

"Stop it," he mumbles while turning his head away.

"Wake up," I laugh. "We have a show in," I look over to the clock. "Two hours."

"I don't want to go," he whines, still not opening his eyes. "I want to stay here with you," he pouts while pulling me closer to him.

"Well, then I'll get ready without you," I laugh while sitting up.

"No," he yells while pulling me back down next him.

"Come on we have to get going," I say.

"Fine," he gives in. "Meet me in the lobby in thirty minutes," he says before quickly kissing me then getting up and getting dressed.

Once he's gone I walk over to the bathroom and start up the shower. I wait a few minutes for the water to heat up before stepping in. I'm in the middle of shampooing when I hear the hotel room door open and slam shut.

"Rachel Elizabeth Bailey!" I hear Morgan shout and I freeze.

"Oh, shit," I whisper. I don't know what I did, but she sounds mad.

"Hurry up so I can yell at you!" She yells while banging on the bathroom door.

When I'm done I shut off the water and quickly dry off. I throw on a robe and walk out of the bathroom to Morgan sitting on her bed with her arms crossed.

"Yes?" I hesitantly ask.

"You are so lucky I was at Melissa's last night," she huffs. "And when you didn't show to girls night Melissa assumed you were up to something but I said no way," she explains and my cheeks turn red. "I knew it!" She shouts while standing up.

"Don't say anything," I whine.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe this," she laughs. "How was it?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Morgan!" I scold her. "We aren't talking about it," I say while going over to my suitcase.

"Oh, that bad," she makes a face.

"No!" I shout while throwing my hands on the top of my head.

"So, it was good?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Shut up!" I warn.

"Just wondering," she laughs while raising her arms in defense.

"I didn't question you about it when the tables were turned, therefor you can't question me," I say.

"I guess that's fair," she groans while falling back onto her bed.

"Now, let's talk about anything else," I say while pulling out some clothes.

"Okay," Morgan sighs. "Did you find anything out about your brother?" She asks.

"Okay, maybe not anything else," I mumble. "But yes," I answer.

"What'd you find out?" She asks.

I stop what I'm doing and turn to face her. "Turns out they found him six months after he went missing," I shrug.