Chapter Thirteen

Just so you all know, I know where this book is going to end. I'm going to try to go for maybe thirty chapters this time. I'll keep you posted.

***DISCLAIMER: WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH SKY'S PARENTS IS COMPLETELY MADE UP (considering I don't even know his parents' names) IT IS PURELY TO CREATE CONFLICT

+ Rachel +

For the cast party I'm wearing a tight dress with black and white horizontal stripes and a small cut out in the center right below my chest. I wear black strappy heels and of course push my hair back with a thin black headband. I make sure to tease the hair behind the headband that way my hair has some volume to it. Since nobody looks good with flat hair.

I take a black pleather clutch and put my phone, room key, and wallet in it. I take another look in the mirror to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Morgan walks out of the bathroom and pokes the cut out of my dress when she passes me.

"Oh, skin, scandalous," she dramatically says.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes.

"Okay, so today at stagedoor these girls were talking about Ben's abs and I thought it was all creepy until I stalked his Instagram and just wow," she says while scrolling through her phone.

"I've been hearing all about his abs are they that nice?" I ask.

"Yes," she says wide-eyed. "Check his Instagram, right now," she says, seriously.

"Isn't it great that this is what girls talk about," I sarcastically say.

"Just do it."

I pull out my phone and go to Ben's Instagram. I scroll through his profile until I see a picture of him at the beach. I click on it and I almost drop my phone.

"What the heck?" I yell. "That boy is sixteen how can he have that nice of abs?"

"It really is great this is what girls talk about," she steals my sarcasm.

"Not cool," I say while hitting her with my clutch.

"Don't hit a princess," she gasps.

"Bow down because I'm the queen here," I say.

"Lies," she huffs before dramatically falling back onto the bed. "You sit on the thrown of lies."

"Yes, I do and it is quite comfy," I smirk.

"This is what our lives have come too."

"Sad, I know."

"I personally think fansies would call us friendship goals."

"I personally don't believe so."

"Are you saying we aren't friendship goals?" She asks dramatically.

"I'm saying we are caught in the shadows of the friendship of Benjamin Cook and Joshua Burrage."

"Very true, very true," she nods.

There's a knock on the door, which I assume is Sky. I open the door to see it is him and he's fixing the cuffs of his shirt. He looks all nice in his suit and tie. He's wearing a purple tie, nice touch.

"You ready to- whoa," he says when he looks up at me.

"What?" I blush.

"You look-" his eyes go wide. "Just- whoa," he sighs while leaning on the doorframe.

"You look pretty whoa yourself," I laugh.

"You missed it," Morgan says while standing up. "We were talking about Ben's abs," she says while brushing past Sky.