Chapter Nine

Another picture if you are unsure of where they are, it is actually a more hidden part of the park. I've actually been to all these places they're gorgeous.

Someone gave me a good idea and that was to write the last chapter but from Sky's POV. Obviously I had to put the other chapter I was planning on hold and do this one, because that's an amazing idea. Except this will actually be more of a continuation rather than a relapse.

+ Sky +

"Hey, look down there," Rachel stops me, rain starting to get worse.

I look over to were she is pointing and down a hill there is a tunnel in the arch of a stone bridge.

"Let's go take cover there," I say while taking her hand and rushing down the hill.

We make it under the bridge and we are finally out of the freezing rain. Once we are under the cover Rachel starts to shiver. I take off the denim shirt I'm wearing over my T-shirt and drape it over her shoulders, not sure if it will even help.

"Here let me see your hands," I say and she holds her hands out in front of me.

I rub my hands together so they warm up and I hold them over hers. Even so her teeth still chatter. I place my lips on her hands and blow the warm air onto them. I look up at her to see her smiling.

"What?" I grin.

"You're adorable," she smiles even wider.

Even being dragged through the rain she still looks beautiful. Her hair is wet and tangled, but frames he face perfectly. Her eyes glisten and her skin looks even more sleek and smooth than usual. Her eyes glisten and her lips, her lips. They're so kissable, every time I look at her it takes everything not to kiss her.

This is not one of those times where I can control myself. I pull her close and gently place my lips to her soft ones.

"You're beautiful," I mumble into the kiss and she giggles.

"You make me so flustered," she blushes when we pull apart.

I look out to the rain and see it is just continuing to get worse. "I think we may be stuck here for awhile," I sigh.

"What? Do you not enjoy my company?" She jokes with puppy eyes, making me melt.

I should not be this in love with her. I should not have started falling in love with her when I first saw her at auditions. I should not have been praying that her and Josh would break up, that was a terrible thing to do.

But being with her now, hiding from the rain, I don't regret any of it.

"Why don't we sit down," I laugh.

"But it's muddy," she crinkles her nose.

"Well I have an idea," I say.

I take my denim shirt off of her shoulders and let out a sigh at what I'm about to do to my favorite shirt. Do it for Rachel man, you can always wash it. I spread it out on the ground and sit down on it. Rachel goes to sit down and I pull her over so she's sitting in between my legs and I wrap my arms around her. I rest my chin on her shoulder and see her smiling from ear to ear.

"You are still shivering," I laugh while rubbing her arms.

"This is possibly the best date I've ever been on," she smiles.

"You don't even understand how nervous I was," I say.

"Really?" She turns her head to look at me. "Why?"

"I've never really been on a date," I blush.

"I don't believe that," she smirks.

"Well, I've never been on a date with someone I truly care about," I quietly say. I don't know whether or not I should tell her the whole story, I think I should. "I hate to admit it but I was a player back in high school," I sigh.

"Oh," she says.

"Listen, I should've told you this before I asked you-"

She cuts me off by placing her lips to mine.

"I have a talent for reading people," she says. "And there is no way you're still like that."

"So you aren't upset?" I ask while playing with her hands.

"I won't be if you tell me why you changed."

"Because of you," I sigh.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"But how?"

"I saw you at auditions," I say. "Thought you were just incredible and perfect in every way, and I saw you with Josh," I pause. "I still thought being in a relationship was a bunch of crap," I laugh trying to ease the tension. "But that night before what was almost final callbacks I realized being in a relationship would be amazing. Especially with you."

She smiles, her cheeks turning bright red and she looks down at the ground. "You mean that?"

"Yes," I smile resting my chin back on her shoulder. "What changed your feelings about Josh? You said you wanted something different, but couldn't admit it. What made you think that?"

She sighs. "It's a long story."

I look out at the still pouring rain. "We have nothing but time," I laugh and so does she.

"Well," she starts. "Did I ever tell you that I was in a coma back in January?"

"No," I say, eyes going wide.

"Oh, see that's some good background knowledge to have for this story," she laughs. "Anyways, long story short when I was in a coma I had this very vivid dream that I broke up with Josh and went on to date this other guy. Then, all this crazy stuff happened with that, but in the end I never ended up with Josh, or even thinking about ending up with him," she explains. "So, I think that was my subconscious telling me I wanted something different," she says.

"Wow," I say. "Who was the guy?" I raise an eyebrow and her eyes go wide.

"Details aren't that important," she laughs.

"Okay, now you have to tell me," I grin.

"Um," she blushes looking at her hands. "I rather not say."

"Was it someone I know," I nudge.

I am secretly hoping it was me.

"Maybe," her cheeks get even more red.

"Please tell me," I whine while tightening my grip around her and burying my face in her neck.

"No," she laughs.

"Please," I continue to whine. "I'll do anything."

"I'll make you a deal," she says.

"I'm listening."

"The first performance when you understudy as Jack I'll tell you," I smirk.

"That is not fair," I pout. "I'm not the first understudy, and apparently Joey never gets sick."

"Oh, yeah," she smirks. "Totally forgot about those details."

"I hate you," I shake my head.

"Are you turning down the deal? Because that's the only deal you'll get."

"Fine, I'll take it," I sigh.