Preview

Here is a short preview of what happens in book three! Xx

------

"She did what?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"I mean don't quote me on anything," Jordan raises his arms. "Just reporting the news."

I look at him in disbelief. "She was at the hotel? With Josh?"

"Yep," he says. "She walked out of his room, they hugged, he kissed her on the cheek, now she's off to New York." I just look at him shocked, I can't believe this. "Look, Sky I'm sor-"

"No," I cut him off. "I don't even care," I say while getting back to stretching.

"Yes, you do. I know you," he says. "I know this hurts you, and I'm sorry," he sympathetically says. "I mean you just went all the way to Chicago to see her, and now she chooses Josh."

"We don't even know that she chose him," I point out. "Maybe she was there breaking his heart and saying she doesn't want to be with him," I say, angrier than I thought I am.

"Dude," Jordan says, raising both eyebrows. "Chill."

"Just saying," I shrug.

I sit there in my thoughts for a moment before it all hits me.

"This sucks," I yell out. "I'm so in love with her, way more than humanly possible!" I laugh, trying to cover the pain. "I fly out to see her, to make things right. I worked my ass off to make things right with Abigail and Tyler because of her. I can't believe I thought, for even a second, she was still in love with me," I shake my head. "She never was," I look at the ground. "It's always been him, hasn't it?" I ask, rhetorically. "She thought she loved me and I thought she did too, but I was just a rebound. All her feelings were just left over from Josh," I say, getting choked up. "I can't believe I was so stupid."

"Love hurts," Jordan says, patting me on the back.

"You can't even relate," I snap, tears filling my eyes. I look at him and shake my head, "You have a perfect relationship with Morgan."

"Our relationship isn't perfect, no relationship is," he says. "It has its ups and downs, but we push through. We fight for it, that's what you need to do."

"There's no point," I shrug. "She never loved me."

"She did, you may not think so but she did."

"It's too late," I shake my head. "She's made her decision."

"It's never too late," he says to me. I look at him, and I believe him.

Just then Josh walks into the dressing room where Jordan and I are warming up. With that stupid grin of his on his face.

"Hate to break it to you but he doesn't look heartbroken," Jordan whispers to me.

"Shut it," I roll my eyes.

"Hey, Jordan. Hey, Sky," Josh continues to beam when he passes.

"Someone is quite happy today," I say in a disgusted voice.

"Today's been pretty good to me," he says. "But I'm guessing you haven't had the same result," he pouts for a second, before bouncing back to that grin.

"You could say that," if looks could kill, Josh would be dead right now... Well, probably awhile ago if I'm being honest. I stop stretching and stand up, walking over to Josh. "Remember when we couldn't stand each other when we were fighting over Rachel?" I say getting real close to him.

"Yeah," he says, confusion evident in his voice.

"Remember how you were the bitter ex?"

"Yeah," now he's starting to sound uneasy, good.

"Well, looks like a new era of hatred has started," I smirk. "And this time the tables are turned," I say in a low voice before walking out of the room.