~11~

I'll just apologize in advance for not posting for 6 fREAKING MONTHS!

Enjoy~!

---

Mayomi's POV

I woke up in an unusual situation as my blanket was covering my whole body. Ugh, my head hurts, did I drink last night? Oh wait, the concert, yeah. That was a really good time.

I crane my neck to face my phone that laid still on top of my nightstand. I picked it up and pressed on Andie's contact since I'm too lazy to call her by shouting to the other room.

"Hey, you awake?" Stupid me, that was an obvious question.

"I wouldn't be answering your call if I wasn't." She's right. That's why you should always answer an obvious question with an obvious reply. "What do you want? You woke me up from a beautiful dream I had with Wooyoung oppa."

"Well, excuse me but we still have to go to work. Remember?"

"Then why won't you go first and I'll just finish my dream with us kissing beside the Han River, okay?" Aish, this woman really.

I ended the call and got up then lazily walked to the shower room to take a warm bath.

Once I finished, I took out a casual attire from my closet and wore it. I grabbed all of my things such as my own keys to our room and my bag that carried a lot of unnecessary things.

"Andie, I'm going out now! When are you going to get up?" I asked loudly for her to hear as I wore my flats near the front door.

"I'll follow later!" I guess I'll be alone then.

---

I went inside the practice room and saw that the two maknaes were already here.

"Noona! Look at this!" Bambam ran over to me, holding his phone which was playing a video.

"Mannequin challenge? That's cool!"
"I was thinking of doing that with the other members and—"
"You should join us too, noona!" Yugyeom shouted from the background.
"Sure, it'd be fun!"
"Yay!" Even though these boys are already adults, they cheered like kids.

One by one, the members entered.

I heard that JB got sick last night, though it wasn't obvious that he had one, considering that he was in a good state while watching 2PM's concert. Yet still, I'm quite worried about him.

They started practicing their new song and choreography which was completely, totally, extremely, stupendously, awesome!

So awesome that it made Nicholas Cage cry. Just kidding. Hihi.

"Oh yeah, where's Andie?" JB asked as he chugged the water bottle.

"She was running a bit late this morning and she also had to do something important." Now tell me, when is finishing your dream about having a date your bias is an important thing?

Gosh, I just lied to JB...

"Guys! Mannequin challenge! Hello?!" Bambam yelled from the door.

I didn't realize that we were the only ones in the room.

We walked to the exit as JB gentlemanly opened the door for me. Crap, my hearteu...

JB and I walked side by side as the others were in front of us, goofing around.

As usual, Jackson was teasing the silent Mark by pointing a finger on his cheek. Youngjae was watching a video on Bambam's phone while as the BamGyeom duo were running around, annoying the staffs. And Junior, he was just watching them; he was just like a mother who's proud of her kids.

And I'm here beside JB feeling like his side bitch.

I should be ashamed of myself.

We entered the elevator because we were going to shoot at the rooftop which was a mini garden. Jackson suggested it so that the background would be different, not to mention that parks were always the places where the videos were shooted in.

"Y'all ready?" Bambam shouted, giving his phone to a staff. Wait, when did he even get he— nevermind.

"First things, first! Do the craziest thing you can do and when I say freeze, freeze. You got it?" The staff commanded.

Hmm, for all I know, the challenge doesn't start like this...

Before I could even realize it, the boys started to run around the rooftop and pick up the most random thing they could find.

Yugyeom held up a big shovel on his shoulders, Bambam posed with a watering can, Mark sat on the bench with his hand on the headboard and with a flower sitting on his lap, Youngjae hugged a large flower pot, Jackson sat inside a wheelbarrow, and Junior stood behind the bushes, wearing a gardener's hat.

The staff started to count backwards. Oh no!

"3!"

"2!"

I turned around to see everybody in their positions and I was the only one without an idea... wait, where's JB?

"1!"

I was shocked to feel a tight grip around my hand. I looked behind to see JB holding it as he stared at my eyes.

"Freeze!"

My hearteu... my poor hearteu...

The staff soon came to us, he even had a close up of our hands.

Waeyo?!

Do I like JB?

JB's POV

I mentally slapped myself for doing this.

Why did I even do this?

I don't like Mayomi. I don't like Mayomi. I don't like Mayomi. I don't like Mayomi. I don't like Mayomi. I don't like Mayomi. I don't like Mayomi. I don't like Mayomi.

My mind went crazy, I didn't want to think how my heart felt.

Because it felt like...

I'm already in love with her.

---

Thank you to all who voted and commented in the last chapters! Oh, and if you're curious about why I went on hiatus for six months, I have two words:

SEVENTEEN; BOO