~2~

Mayomi's POV

Ahh... do you know that feeling that after a long tiring day, you get to take your bra off? Yeah, girls probably know that. As I changed into my nightgown, my iPhone 5 rang. It was my mother saying that she and dad will come and pick me up tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Tomorrow is the day that I'll be going to Korea because as a professional dancer and teacher, I had to work on in different places. Creative and performing arts under arts and humanities was the course I chose when I interviewed for college together with my best friend, Andie who is already in Korea.

I looked up to my wall clock and it was already a quarter before eleven. I microwaved popcorn and went on watching late night tv shows until it was already midnight. I better sleep now.

"You sure you got everything?" My mom asked again for the nth time. "Honey, you've already asked that even we were in the car." My dad slung his arm over mom's shoulders.

I hugged them both after I bid goodbye to them at the airport. I gave my ticket to the stewardess and she smiled at me. After I got to my seat, I played a song on my phone and I closed my eyes to sleep. After all, I only slept for four hours and got up early for the flight.

---

"Andie!" I ran up to my best friend who was at the arrivals area. We both hugged each other and we both walked our way out of the Seoul airport and hailed a cab.

We got into this really big apartment that was especially bought for us from our company, the Westside, yeah, nice name right?

After I left my luggage hanging in my room, we both went outside as she offered to get me dinner, her treat of course, hehe. We explored many places that I haven't seen before. I actually feel ashamed of myself not knowing what my birthplace looks like, I'm a Korean after all, but of course, thanks to my parents, they taught me how to speak Korean back at home.

We went to a market and there were so many foods to choose from. Finally, we ate up some samgyeopsal and it had this meaty goodness no one can resist. For dessert, we bought patbingsu which is ice cream that consists of many toppings. It was a really long night. After eating, we walked through the Seoul streets and found ourselves looking up at the brightly lit stores and buildings in awe.

With the time quickly passing by, we decided to go home and have a rest because we were going to have more adventures waiting for us tomorrow.

We got into a cab and started chitchatting more.

"Hey Mayomi, look at this building!" I turned around to face a very large building that had so many lights hung on it.

"This is the JYPE building. That is where we'll go tomorrow." She smiled.

---

(Just to let you guys know, Andie here is half Korean, so she can also speak Korean.)