~3~

"You ready?" I nodded as I walk with Andie towards the exit of our apartment.

I held onto my shoulder bag as we both got in a cab. I texted my mom that I was already here in Korea when I forgot to text her yesterday.

"So are you excited?" Andie turned around facing me.

"Nervous, actually." I plastered a faint smile.

"Don't be, it's going to be so fun. I mean, we can get to meet many popular artists here in Korea!" She giggled. If you don't know, my friend here is really a big fan of K-Pop. She'd been fangirling over them since we were 12, since BIGBANG, 2NE1, Girls' Generation, CNBLUE, Super Junior, and trust me, there are more than you can even imagine.

As we arrived the destination, we paid the driver and stopped as we saw how big the building was, than how we saw it last night. We both looked at each other and nodded simultaneously. Sometimes we both really have this 'connections'. Creepy, I know.

When we entered the building, we saw our co-workers sitting on the lounge. We walked over to them and we waved to them.

"Oh goodie! We're now complete!" Our leader cheered childishly. "Okay everyone, you all know what you have to do. Do you have all of your passes?" The nine of us nodded.

"Hello everyone, welcome to the JYPE building. I am Haejin and I'll be your tour guide." A young lady said in English and bowed.

"A-ann-ye-onghaseyo!" Our leader read on his notebook.

"Sir, it's 'an-nyeonghaseyo'" Andie giggled as she taught him how to pronounce it.

After a couple of introductions, Haejin took us to the different places inside the building. There was a gym, a cafeteria, practice rooms, and finally after, we took the elevator up to the highest floor.

We walked for a couple of minutes inside a narrow hallway. At the end of it was a door.

"Inside this door, is the CEO and founder of JYP entertainment, Mr. Park Jinyoung." My chest ached a bit as I heard what she said. Jinyoung's already a CEO? Was that the reason he stopped contacting me? But that's, that's just impossible.

On the door it read:

박 진영 (Park Jinyoung)

I was getting nervous. What if I see him here? Will he recognize me? So many things were already on my mind now that I didn't notice that we were already inside his office.

"Mr. Park?" A big black chair turned around from the window and we saw a man in his late 40s. Is he Park Jinyoung?

"Welcome!" He stood up from his seat and raised his arms up in the air.

Phew. I really thought that Jinyoung was here. But I really want to see him though. I mean, we didn't had any closures between us and I'm afraid that he had forgotten all about me.

After we met the CEO, we went down again to take our lunch. Thank God, I'm already starving!

We had this large buffet prepared for us. There were so many foods, it had my stomache exploded, but not really. After lunch, the others went to go home while Andie and I walked for a while.

We explored more of the market places and shops here and there were so many awesome things that we saw. Though it was crowded, it was still a fun adventure because we had to make our way to the popular Lotte World! But of course, we didn't had enough money with us, so we just took pictures from the outside.

"Oh, mianhae!" I bowed to a guy whom I accidentally bumped to, told you it was crowded. The guy was wearing a black hoodie and a cap. I turned around to see that Andie was already buying ice cream from afar. I bowed again and immediately ran away.

JB's POV

I was walking with the guys when suddenly a girl bumped into me.

"Oh, mianhae!" She bowed before me. But I've got to say, she was cute. She turned around, maybe she was looking for someone? She bowed to me again before running away.

"Hyung, who was that?" Bambam asked as he offered me a Pepero stick. I shrugged and we continued on with our one day break.