~4~

I checked my things after taking a bath. Today is my first day working at JYPE as a special trainer. I took my coat from the coat stand and my phone and bag from the nightstand. I called up Andie from the bathroom and she followed me to the elevator.

We took the same road to the building with a cab and went on to the desk attendant. She told us to go to the 7th floor as that is where we were assigned to. We went into the guests' room and there we saw our other co-workers. Haejin was also there and further explained more of the history and special events that happened in the past years about JYPE.

Then after, our leader told us that we were assigned to certain trainees that were already in the practice room waiting for us.

Luckily, both Andie and I were partnered and we went to the practice where we found 5 girls talking with each other.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" The girls all bowed simultaneously.

We also bowed and introduced ourselves to them and they also did. They said that they will be debuting in 8 months and their group name was 'Amore' which means 'love' in Italian, which also stands for their names. The leader and vocalist, Akari, lead vocalist, Menma, main and lead rappers, Ohana and Raemin, the maknae and vocalist, Eundong.

After the introduction, they showed a little sample of their debut dance. We applauded and after that, we taught them some dance moves we learned from when we were in Minnesota.

When practice was over,we went to the guests' room to look for our group. Andie told me that she was thirsty, so I offered to get her a drink from the vending machine as she continued going to our room.

"Woah, these drinks are so expensive!" I said as I looked at the prices, holding my purse.

I got a few coins and inserted it into the machine. I pressed the button for cola and it went down to the opening. As I was going to take it, a hand grabbed it before me.

"Thanks for this!" I turned around to the guy with blonde hair as he gulped in the drink's contents.

"Hey! What did you do that for?" I said in English.

"Tdong (poop)." With that he turned around and walked away. I glared at him and bought another one. He thought I didn't understand him? He'll see.

I went to our room feeling a bit angry at what the guy did. I mean, why did he have to do that? He'll be so dead if I see him again.

"Excuse me, sorry for the interruption, but PD-nim wants to see you guys." Haejin's head popped out of the door and we all followed her outside. We went to a practice room instead of his office.

"Ahh, so how was your first day? Oh, and I heard from my girls that Mayomi and Andie here did a great job. They really like the two of you." He smiled at us and we both looked at each other happily.

He told us more about the groups that were practicing in this building. He also told us that if we wanted to be idols too, we shouldn't be shy and just ask him. When Andie heard this, she immediately pulled my arm and told me that we should both ask him.

Being the busy person I am, I shook my head and said no because I still have responsibilities that I should take care of in Minnesota.

But being the k-pop fan she is, she went to him and talked with him.

"Andie and Mayomi, are you two sure about it?" He asked as soon as the others were already gone.

Andie nodded but I just looked at her trying to tell her that I didn't want to do it.

"Mayomi?" I looked at his direction. "Uhh..." I trailed off.

"PD-nim!" A guy suddenly entered the room with his arms open, ready to hug the CEO. I looked at him and I noticed that he was the guy who stole Andie's drink.

After JYP pushed the guy gently from the hug, he looked at me and I was glaring at him. Uh-oh, should I turn around?

"Hey, I know you! You're the vending machine girl, right?" He said in English. "Yeah, and you stole my friend's drink, Mr. Cola Thief." I raised my eye brows at him.

"You can speak Korean?" He asked in disbelief. "Ne... tdong." I copied what he said to me earlier.

"Uh... eh... mian, hehehe..." He laughed shyly while scratching his head.

I looked at Andie whose attention was at the guy's. I swayed my hand in front of her, checking if she was still alive. "Andie? Andie!"

"W-what?" She looked at me, then to the guy again. "Jackson oppa." She stared and smiled at him dreamily.

"Oh, so you two already know Jackson? Well, who wouldn't though." PD-nim said.

Right after we left to let Mr. Cola Thief talk to JYP, Andie and I walked to the guests' room to get our things. She told about Jackson who was actually an idol here, and his group which was GOT7. I laughed at her fangirl mode because I know that when this mode is on, she'll be nonstop until tomorrow morning.