~8~

Shoutout to @AfrahhAfriyal >_<

---

"Oppa?"

Standing in front of me is the man I loved before. Is he trying to get me back afer he left me?

But then it hit me. He's gone and this man right here is...

"I-I mean Junior, uhm... why did you bring me here?" I pulled my wrist back from him.

"Sorry for the girls back there, they saw me and it's my fault that the entrance got blocked." He looked at me in the eyes, it felt like Jinyoung was the one I'm talking to.

"It's okay, well you should put on your mask now before some fans see you again."

He replied with a shocked look plastered on his face. "That's my problem, I forgot it at the dorm." I thought how attractive he scratched his head embarrassingly.

"Oh wait! Here try this." I sticked out my handkerchief from my pocket and gave it to him. "Let me help you with that."

I walked around to get to his back and tied the cloth. I even tiptoed because gosh, how tall is he even anyway?

I tried to balance myself but then I realized that I was already at the edge of the sidewalk and what's worse is that the traffic light changed to a green one.

"Ahh!" With a swift move, he turned around and caught me by my waist. Our faces were just inches apart and I already felt my face blushing and my hands sweating.

We looked at each others' eyes, my heartbeat starting to race like how Jinyoung would make it race too.

I mumbled words enough to let him hear and he finally let me go from his grip. "You should be more careful, okay? Let's go." He pulled me again but he was going to the wrong way.

"Uh... the building's this way." I pointed behind me but he shook his head.

"The fans might still be there, we're going to take a shortcut." He smiled and I just followed him. From time to time, he would turn around and face me then smile without saying anything.

I don't know why, but it feels like I became 15 all over again by just how he and I held hands and I remember him. I remember Jinyoung.

We stopped at a building, the back of a building to be specific.

"Wait, is this...?" I trailed off.

"The back of JYPE building, leggo!" I laughed when he said the last word. He's such a kiddo.

I never thought that they would have a backdoor, and I'm really stupid for not knowing that.

"Thanks Jin- Junior, see you later?"

"Yeah, I should get going, the boys might be waiting for their food." I furrowed my brows not knowing what he meant by 'food', so he raised up his hand that was holding a plastic. "Oh, goodbye then."

Woah, I must've been thinking about him that I didn't see the plastic.

I went to look for Andie but then two hands surprised me at the back.

"Where were you? You left me! Come on, we're going to be late!" She immediately pulled me and I just followed her.

Junior's POV

Tsk.

They should be glad I'm in a good mood today. If it wasn't for that stupid spinning bottle, I wouldn't be the one buying their food.

I even forgot my mask. Darn.

"Hey, isn't that Junior from GOT7?" Uh-oh.

I hurriedly exited the mart and bowed my head. Hopefully I don't bump into somebody.

I looked a bit at my back. Damn, they're coming after me.

Okay, relax, just a couple of minutes and I'll be there.

I walked faster and faster until I realized that the girls were becoming like crowd. Just a little bit more, and...

"Oppa!"

"Prince!"

"Junior!"

I hid behind a parked car and saw that they were already blocking the entrance to the building.

I saw a familiar back. I think it was Mayomi-ssi.

She's squeezing herself into the crowd and it's my fault. If I just didn't leave my mask, then nobody would've noticed me.

I covered my face using the plastic I'm holding and went to her then pulled her until we reached the intersection.

"Sorry for the girls back there, they saw me and it's my fault that the entrance got blocked." I hope I don't look like an idiot in front of her.

I told her that I left my mask so she offered me her handkerchief. She almost fell after she tied it around my face, luckily, I caught her but our faces were so close apart.

I stared at her then she mumbled words and that made me finally let go of her.

I pulled her to a shortcut I know, and from time to time, I would look at her behind me.

My head ached a bit.

She looked so familiar even though we just met yesterday.

I bid a goodbye to her once we entered. I went to the lift and walked to our dorm.

"Foooood!" Bambam quickly grasped the plastic I was holding and went on putting out all of its contents. All of them sat in a circle and started to eat.

"Hmm, I don't remember you having this." Jackson pulled something from my face. Oh right, I was still wearing Mayomi's handkerchief.

"Smells like... a girl!" Yugyeom sniffed it. What the heck, maknae.

"Hyung, what did you do?"

"I thought you loved me!"

"Omma!"

"Cheater."

"This food's really good."

Aish. These guys, really.